Please help Rahul /JoeF

clisp

Registered Users (C)
I am gona tell you a little story and please tell me what you think
Right after 4yrs of being a resident a realized that there was a mistake on my card so i filed for I-90 ( i had to wait two weeks till they got all my files at local INS and the officer that did the 485 said they will correct it )
Now i received a temporary stamp and i was told that i can apply for citizenship in a couple of months wich i did
On the stamp it got the correct date of entry but the computer still shows the old date
however they did sent me my application back , Section 334(a) ..... 3 months before the ....

I even waited another month just to be sure i am not making any stupid mistake yet tehy sent me the application back N-400

Dont worry about your application. Send another letter (registered) to your local DO saying that the computer is not updated and that it may impact your CZ etc. Save a copy of this letter for your CZ interview.

PS: N400 is never 'sent back'. If you are ineligible to apply you will be denied at the interview.

The key is to

a) Document that the CIS has made a mistake
b) See if you get them to update their systems

I did called National customer service , and after i was transfered to an immigration oficer i was told that the date will show up only after they print my card and mail it to me and that they aware of my I-90 application but cant see the reason why i filed it
at local INS i was told to send the N-400 with copy of my temporary stamp .. well it looks like that wasnt enough