Please help-Questions about the new memo on AC21

superlucky_1

Registered Users (C)
I am a little bit confused by reading the new memo on AC21.

1. "BCIS expects that a foreign national will have submitted evidence that his or her new offer of employment is in the same or similar occupational classification. "
When to submit Employment Evidence to BCIS? Anytime I switch my employer or only if the approved I-140 is withdrawn and I changed my job before or after the withdrawal.
2. "If the underlying Form I-140 has been withdrawn and the foreign national has not submitted evidence of a new qualifying offer of employment, the adjudicating officer must issue a Notice of Intent to Deny the pending Form I-485. "
I used AC21 to respond BCIS for RFE. Is there any chance for the officer to issue a Notice of Intent to Deny the pending Form I-485 for me?

Thanks.

When did this new memo come out and where is it published?
Can you provide those details?

Please check sash369's recent post
"AC21- BCIS issues memo on I-485 portability"
I got information from his (or her) post.

Reading the memo, it seems that, given an approved I-140 petition, one can change jobs after 180 days of filing I-485. So how does this play out for concurrent filing? Do we still have to wait out 180 days after the underlying I-140 is approved or can we start looking out 180 days after the filing, which by the way was the conservative interpretation given by some lawyers.

Thanks,