Please Help: ND jan\'01 waiting for 485 approval

Njie

Hi,

please help, my ND is jan\'01 and i am still waiting for I-485 Approval. I am very much worried as i see lots of FEB approvals here,
my details:
PD: June 99
RD: Dec 28 2000
ND: jan 8 2001
FP: may 3 2001
eac: EAC-01-075
EB2 category
As per the AVM the message changed from "case not received.." to "case received on.." 1 and half months back.
when my lawyer called IIO on nov 12th
They said that it takes another 60-90 days and the case has been assigned to an officer. And when i called on nov 15th, the IIO said it takes another 30 days, and was reluctant to say anything other than that.
what should i do now? shall i call the IIO again? or do i need to wait for another month? do you think i would get any RFE\'s? but i don\'t see any reason for RFE\'s. why is there so much of delay? i am really worried now.
please help..

Thankyou, janfiler

Count on me Rd 1/10/01 Nd 1/18/01 waiting anxiously in this tough time.

Called IIO 3 times but it is stereo type answer I get from them wait
for another 30 days. Good luck.

Ditto......I\'m also waiting for it....I too called IIO 3 times and got standard reply...

No Title

Guys, Since I am also in the same boat. I sent an email to the lawyer. The lawyer\'s office is going to do a query or followup and will let me know before end of this week. Let us wait and find out.

Don\'t worry buddy!!! This is the way INS Vermont works.....

People with RD since Oct have been waiting for long... You are Jan guys. This is the way INS works ... Just pray for luck my friend.
You may get next week or next year. Sorry to discourage you. But this is the fact we have to realize... Best of Luck to all of us...

Thanks guys for your response

so, i guess i\'d have to wait for some more time,
with little more patience.
AIndian, can you keep us posted on your case too?
thanks guys, janfiler

Waiting for approval notice

Hi,

I got 485 approved on Jan 23 and am still waiting for approval notice. Even my lawyer didn\'t get the mail and its been 13 days and i
am worried. when i called INS they say i need to wait for somemore time. How long should i wait and what could be the possible reason for the delay? can someone please guide me,
heres my details:
PD: June 99
RD: Dec 28 2000
ND: jan 8 2001
FP: may 3 2001
AD: jan 23 2002
eac: EAC-01-075
EB2 category
I-140 CP chennai
I-485 AOS

thanks Janfiler