Please help My file has transferred to local INS in NY for scheduling an interview

Jtalluri

Registered Users (C)
I checked AVM to day at 5:15 PM. I came to know that my file has sent
to INS office NY for scheduling an interview.
PD 9/23/99
RD 12/26/00
Please let me know if any one has any idea how long it will take before
they schedule the interview in NY.

Detail please

Are you belong to 245i or out of status? Are you still with your same employer?
I had a friend who got same notice last month. I will let you know if he receive interview appointment in NYC.

One question.

What country are you from. I was transfered to newark,NJ last friday. I am from Russia. Rd 11/01, ND 12/01

Mine transferred on 25 july and still waiting for interview at NY

PD 4/99 ND 09/00 and still waiting .. No phone numbers at all.
Let me know if you get any info..

ntl

ph no

212-206-6500, In AVM they have given this number, have you checked
with any other people regarding duration before they schedule a
interview.

What kind of notices you received so far?

Do you have any notices from VCS? NY? . Have you visit local office? What you lawyer told you?

Not received yet

I just came to know that only yesterday by AVM, I did not get
to talk to my Lawyer

New Rus, I got transferred to Newark too. Lets discuss our case.

Primary applicant approved on Oct 15, ND dec 18th, 2000. I am dependant applicant transferred for interview to Newark. The number for Newark given in AVM is out of service. Do you have the number and do you have any idea how long it takes to schedule the interview.

ntl is my initial

It seems it might take few months for interview date in NY. NY has more problems now a days. and after interview letter few more months. I still have not received anything. This doesnot mean that everyone will be delayed.. Hopefully it might be faster for you.
I don\'t know any reason for transfer. Do you know yours?

ntl. EB2 from India..

To Dec2000

Sorry guys. There is some misunderstanding.
Me - new_rus and Dec2000 transferred to Newark, NJ. We should go to our own thread. What about you thread Dec2000. I was asking there about Dec2000 ND/RD and if possible e-mail. Can you respond there, I mean in your thread.

mine was transfer to ny some time in aug/00 even my friend was transferd.

STILL WATING NO NEWS, ITS HARD TO FIND OUT, JUST KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED,ANYWAY IF I GET ANY INFO I WILL POST IT.