Please help me

Shastri1

Registered Users (C)
I am sponsered in the EB3 category and an Interview at Newark the officer requested more evidence which I submitted ...........Now after one year...
MY wife gets notice for fingerprint and within one week gets approval .....She is the benifiacary on my application and I am primary applicant ......Has it ever happend ? So far no request for fingerprint for me ...
I am just amazed right now my lawyer says to wait and see .....I just need some input I know the fact that she is approved is great but I don't understand how it can happen since I am the primary applicant Any answers ???
Please help anyone

I am sure you would get approval soon. Did you try calling IIO.

However I have a similar situation. I never got the FP notice but my wife got it on Friday last week. It looks like FP notice one can get on different dates. But from your situation I have one question for all the gurus here:

1) Is the case for both spouse and principal applicant assigned to the same IIO or is the IIO different. Because I-485 is independent application even though spouse's application may be dependant on principal applicant.

Could someone answer this question as well.

Thanks !!

My case is at Newark office no phone number to contact tried main number and their only info is that case transfered to newark
The same ofiicer is delaing with case ( the one that interviewd us) since his intials is on wife approval letter

Mine is a dependent application for I485. Mine and my husband's application were sent together during Oct 2001. My RD is 11/19/2001 ND : 12/11/2001. My husbands (primary applicant) Rd : 01/03/2002 and ND 01/15/2002.
I got my EAD, FP earlier than him. Now i don't know about 485 approval..whether INS treats my application as Nov 2001 application or Jan 2002 :-( .. Still waiting for 485 approval

My wife went to Newark last Wednesday to get her passport stamped it took her about Five mins after getting inside (the security check at doors took 45 mins .........

Still now word on my I485 approval .......Does any of the experts in here ever heard of a situation like this ?

I know it is strange ........and I am a little worried also my lawyer is just ignoring us now .........

I got It !!!!!!!!

After 3 mts I finally got it a welcome letter on the mail

greencard to follow in 3weeks !!