Please help me

gczigma

Registered Users (C)
Friends:
My 485 was denied on the basis of 140 denial
But i had got my FP,EAD and AP before the 140 denial.
my(company) lawyers have filed an appeal for my 140 denial and also planning to file a new 140 as a backup.
b/w my company says that they dont have to file a new 485 since this can be linked to the 140 filed.
now my question is can this be done ?
if so can the alreadt filed 485 be linked to both of these 140s ?(the new 140 and the appealed old 140) or should i file a new 485 for this new 140 ?
Please help me experts ...
waiting .
Please please please help me ..

Thanks,
zigma

Thanks a lot for the reply jaxen
yep like u said currently im just hoping that my 140 gets thru ...
also is it advisable to file a new 485 just in case ?
Thanks,
zigma

My 140 was denied (after a RFE) on the basis that my company cannot afford to pay my salary(which is baseless).
so my lwayers have appealed with more details on my the company financials explanining why the denial is not appropriate and im hoping this makes some difference .
anybody has gone thru similiar experience in vermont ?
Thanks as always for all the help

This is a fairly common RFE. I wonder if your company failed to respond to the RFE in time and now you are paying the price for that. If the RFE is not replied in due course, whatever may be the cause the petition will be denied.

Anyway it's a bit too late for that now, the goal now is to get the appeal done properly.

-Savant

Well my company(lawyers) did respond to the RFE in time .(thought not sure if they sent the proper needed documents)
u know how it works (they dont reveal us much..):(
but like u rightly said right now hopefully the appeal will be considered