• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

please help me with this questions

seaman20

Registered Users (C)
form 230 question 3. full name in native language my names are in english do i still need to write it in english or i leave blank or i write N/A

2.form 230 question 43b would you like to recieve a replacement card?(you must ansswer yes to question 43b. to recieve a card) what do they mean

3. do you want a social security adminitration to assign you a SSN and issue a card?( you must answer yes to ques 43b to recieve a number and card)

now this is ques 43b. i quthorize disclosure of information from this form to the department to homeland securityadminitration (SSA) such other U.S Government agencies and may be required for the purpose of assigning me an SSN and issuing me a social security card. and i authorize the SSA to share my SSN with the INS
yes or no.

please help me cos am confuse with this questions.

if your native language is english then write your name in english.

From what I've read around if you mark yes for the social security number it might actually take longer for you to receive it then if you just go and ask for it in person the first day you're in US. But I marked yes on mine anyway.