Please help me understanding the new status on my case

junior_member

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I've received the following message. Did anyone come across with this kind of message ?

On July 23, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283

It does not look like an RFE. The same status is updated on my wife's case too.
I am kind of worried, since this looks like a denial notice, because its updated on both the cases. May be not, because I've called NCSC couple of weeks ago about our cases are beyond jit date and asked to process the case.

Primary WAC02-197-5xxxx RD 5/30/2002 ND 5/31/2002
Derivative WAC02-246-5xxxx RD 7/30/2002 ND 7/31/2002

Please respond.

Thanks
JM

Me too got the similar information today

Hi

Today(7/23) we(me & my wife) too got similar message as follows. In my case they mentioned the date as May 26th 2004. But we or our lawyer didn't get any info from USCIS. Even I called USCIS two times after this date on 6/7/04 and 7/8/04. They took all my information for the inquiry, as the case status didn't change at that time.

"
On May 26, 2004, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days
from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.
"

Same here

I just got an email with the similar message , I still need to check with my lawyer. However, I have got 2nd fp notice two weeks back. I do not know whether that's what they meant by this.

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust

Current Status:

On July 12, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

WAC021295****
2nd fp done - 07/21

This is new type of status, not seen in scanning before. I guess this is one viable result of numerous faxes/calls to CSC :).

i got the same message (today) after my 485 approval (2 days ago). frantically called lawyer and posted on this forum. answer i got was NOT TO WORRY, it is a status update from the INS for a inquiry i had made a day before the GC was approved. the process is that all enquires made to the INS and registered in their system will display a message like this for a certain period of time.

so don't worry folks, easy to say that coz i am Sh****ng bricks till i see my own approval in hard copy :p

I got the same messege

I did an inquiry on June 12. I guess it was some standard response from CSC. Not sure what they send out and when it may be received. Please post if you receive anything from CSC.

485-4-ever

wac02036xxxxx
RD Oct 01

What is the phone status message

I to have the same online message (LUD 7/16) - for my wife it is still the same old text. But our cases can not be tracked on the phone automated message. Did anybody observe this ?

WAC 02 138*****
(waiting for FP2)

One interesting thing is....

USCIS customer service rep. called me to tell that they are responded to inquiry. Did it happen to anyone of you ?

JM

Approved today

I received an email today informing us that the case is approved.
So the LUD of 7/22, 7/26 and 7/27 worked.
Good luck to all of you!