Please help me to read this

Flying123

Registered Users (C)
I just checked my wife's I-485 application on line. The message shows:

"On March 10, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

What does this mean? We submitted I-140/I-485 concurrently last July to TSC, based on my NIW I-140. We did fingerprinting on 3/3/05 (during the fingerprinting, we found our address shown in CIS computer network was wrong, and we corrected that). My I-140 was approved on 3/16/05. No updates on my I-485, not even fingerprinting updates. Today I just checked my wife's I-485 and got the above message.

Except for I-140 approval notice, we did not receive anything regarding I-485 recently from TSC (we used fingerprinting notice from our lawyer to do that). Could someone help us? Thanks a lot!

Ned: I just made a case inquire through 1-800-.. and see what will happen. Did you try this?

Peter2
nd 7/10/02 i-485
pd 7/01
fp 2/05
ad?

peter2 said:
Ned: I just made a case inquire through 1-800-.. and see what will happen. Did you try this?

Peter2
nd 7/10/02 i-485
pd 7/01
fp 2/05
ad?

Peter and Ned, thanks for your helps!

I just tried to track this on www.immigrationwatch.com, after I entered the case number, it showed the case was approved! Should I call CIS and check what happened?

immigration watch will translate what online case says, they are assuming that this message is approval. my experience says it is a general message triggered by anything (fp, IR-11, approval, whatever