Please Help me to Expedite my Asylum Interview.

My lawyer sent a written request to the AO in early December 2020. They emailed us in early Feb 2021 that the short list request has been granted. They offered this interview slot this week.
Thanks sent in mine january,they asked for evidence fingers crossed really and waiting on God to touch their heart, been too long 2017

Hi all to this forum experts, I need your real time experience to expedite my asylum interview without an attorney. I have applied my asylum in the month of June 2020 California SFO and given my biometrics in the month of august.

Here comes my problem. When I contacted my attorney in the early months of 2020 and received my legal advice started my process it was in LIFO method and I was told that everything will be done in 45 days but due to COVID things got out of hands . I didn’t got my interview. It’s been nearly 1 year since I started my process. My personal life, Circumstances in my home country getting worse day by day. My attorney received his full amount of fees as promised and now he’s not even interested to respond to my emails and he even not interested to apply my Ead as an ASAP member. He wants the new government to rescind the old policies. He’s only my hope since I paid me whole attorney fees and am scared that he is an Attorney and I don’t want to mess with them. Here are my questions.

1: Can i request expedite without an attorney
2: I read in this form that we have to submit documentation. What type of documents required.

Forgive my grammar if any, Besides just seeing my post and leaving at-least please give me some suggestions what’s in your mind either good or bad.

Thanks all.
hello drvb165 my situation is same with you l went to fhingerprint at 17 nowember 2020 l am waiting for interview stilli l just want to expedite asylum interview is that possible ? so did you do expedite for asylum and what happen until now
thank you.

hello everybody l am an asylee in new york l went to fhingerprint at 17 nowember 2020. when l aplyied for asylum some of my friends and lawers told me maximum in 3 month you will get your interview but it is been almost 1 years and l am still waiting for interview . and during wait time l got some medical probllem one of them is my heart due to stress l went to hospital and doctor told me dont do stress but it is not up to me so my friends l need help l want to apply expedite to my intervie. which step should l follow for ny
thank you

Hey bro sorry to hear , i am in the same boat as well as assured this process takes 3 month on track for a year now due to covid ..

anyways to answer your question ,

1: Can i request expedite without an attorney ?
Yes you can actually all they do is send them an email with why you need an expedited request and it's up to the management to consider on case by case basis

2: I read in this form that we have to submit documentation. What type of documents required.
Yes you send all the supporting evidence that support your claim , for example if you are claiming a medical hardship you would include your medical reports as supporting evidence ,
also you include your declaration for reference , along with the request it self

contact options for SF office :
Mailing Address:
USCIS
San Francisco Asylum Office
PO Box 77530
San Francisco, CA 94107

The public email address is: SanFranciscoAsylum@uscis.dhs.gov

The public phone numbers are: 415-575-1300, 415-865-3587 and 415-865-3586

The public fax number is: 415-575-1393

so yeah to summarize go ahead and email them your circumstances along with any supporting docs and hopefully you will hear back from them within 15 business days ..

** one more thing try to call them by phone and ask to be added to the shortlist they do have shortlist but sometimes they say it's open and sometimes they say there is no shortlist so give it a try

stay strong and best of luck
hello do you know what is the maiiling adress for new york.
thank you

hello everybody l am an asylee in new york l went to fhingerprint at 17 nowember 2020. when l aplyied for asylum some of my friends and lawers told me maximum in 3 month you will get your interview but it is been almost 1 years and l am still waiting for interview . and during wait time l got some medical probllem one of them is my heart due to stress l went to hospital and doctor told me dont do stress but it is not up to me so my friends l need help l want to apply expedite to my intervie. which step should l follow for ny
thank you
Request for expedite mentioning the same reason with supporting documents they will schedule your interview if your expedite request is approved.

My lawyer sent a written request to the AO in early December 2020. They emailed us in early Feb 2021 that the short list request has been granted. They offered this interview slot this week.
Hey, that is very exciting news. May I reach out to you for an expedited process? I have been waiting for a year, too.