Please help me, thanks

givemegreencard

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

My wife's I485 has been pending since Apr. 2003. We did finger print on 03/11/2004. We just found her case's LUD is today (08/06/04) . The following message was shown in her case status as well as in the email from USCIS:

On March 25, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

My I485 is the primary case, and I did the finger print at the same day. I got the LUD of today as well (08/06/04). Last LUD is 05/06/04. For both times, the same message was shown as follows:

On May 6, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Can anybody figure out what USCIS is doing on our cases, particularly for my wife's case? Did anybody has the same expericen as "...fingerprints are pending review".

thanks in tons in advance.
;)

dear all,
I am sorry I forgot to list all dates:
I485+ i140niw RD:04/30/03 (concurrent filing)
i140niw AD:06/26/03
FP 1: 03/11/04
I485 AP ??????????????

thanks

Don't worry

givemegreencard,

I had the same problem.
My wife's message was ".. resumed ..."
My message was "... pending review.", my case is primary though.

My wife and my cases have been approved the same day.
I think you don't need to worry about it.
Have a nice weekend.

- KIH

No problem

In my wife's case message was FP pendin greview and my case as
resumed process after FP in May'03.
Our cases have been approved on 8th July and got PP stamped
on 29th
Good luck