Please help me or direct me to the appropriate forum on the RFE questions!!

parth_01945

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
After a long wait my lawyer received RFE in mail.

Below are the list of question:

1. Submit Birth Certificate signed by appropriate civil authorities.(I ASKED MY PARENTS TO GOTO MUNICIPAL AND GET ANOTHER COPY. IT MAY NOT LOOK THE SAME I HAVE. IS THAT OK?

2. A completed medical report (from I-693) was not included with your application as requird for processing (MY MEDICAL WAS DONE IN DEC 2002. SHOULD I DO IT AGAIN? PLEASE GUIDE).

3. Submit original letter on company letter head from you prospective employer who files I-140 (I ASKED MY HRD DIRECTOR TO WRITE IT FOR ME)

4. Submit your earning statements for last 2 years.

My FP1 is expiring on 8/22. Any guess when should i expect for the goodnews after i send the RFE????

Sincerely

It's good that you finally got the notice. I don't know the questions. Good luck!!!

parth_01945 said:
Hi,
After a long wait my lawyer received RFE in mail.

Below are the list of question:

1. Submit Birth Certificate signed by appropriate civil authorities.(I ASKED MY PARENTS TO GOTO MUNICIPAL AND GET ANOTHER COPY. IT MAY NOT LOOK THE SAME I HAVE. IS THAT OK?

2. A completed medical report (from I-693) was not included with your application as requird for processing (MY MEDICAL WAS DONE IN DEC 2002. SHOULD I DO IT AGAIN? PLEASE GUIDE).

3. Submit original letter on company letter head from you prospective employer who files I-140 (I ASKED MY HRD DIRECTOR TO WRITE IT FOR ME)

My FP1 is expiring on 8/22. Any guess when should i expect for the goodnews after i send the RFE????

Sincerely

parth_01945 said:
As long as the copy from the municipal is in English, you are fine. I had a similar RFE for my son. Otherwise you have to get it translated and notarized.

parth_01945 said:
You could either trace back the medical documentaion or pay the extra $$$ and get the medical redone. I would get it redone.

parth_01945 said:
Wonderful

parth_01945 said:

You can expect a decision in 4-6 weeks.

Good luck

GCPEN said:
Parth,

Do you know, why it took so much time to get RFE?
No Clue... Please shed some light.. My Lawyer told me that it usually takes 6-10 days to get stuff in mail from CIS..