please help me on this tranfer case

krisnkris

Registered Users (C)
st paul(minneapolis) Transfer Cases

Hi
I applied ( 485/140/131/765) august2003 at vermount.
now my case (485,765/131)tranfer to local district office (st paul) on march .again i got notice of action saying that ur case moved on so and so date.

my questions is they st paul district office will consider my case as august 2003 or march 2004 for processing.

please if u had previous experince please help me.

thanks
kris

Last edited by a moderator:
KRISNKRIS, I gave you reply for your message on another thread but received no response. Anyway I think we are in the same boat, I filed (I-140/485) at VSC and then got tranfered to Fargo. you can either send me a private message or reply on this thread.

Patriot

Hi patriot

'am sorry . i was little bit late.i couldn't see properly.
please could u tell me what exactly u want .so that i can send u
again.my 140 was cleared . but 765/131/485 moved to local district office.also reply about ur case.

thanks
kris

Thanks for the reply!
I'm a physician working for Meritcare and the size fargo is I'm pretty sure we ran in to each other at some place. I filed my I-140/EAD and I-485 at VSC (April 2003-EB3) because i was living in Massachusetts at that time, eventhough the job was at Fargo and technically speaking should have been filed at NSC.(Lawyer's mistake)

The EAD was approved in May 2003, but nothing happened on I-140 and 485 so far, not even FP. On my recent call to VSC i was told that there is a high chance that both my petitions would be soon transfered to either NSC or to St.Paul district office.

So I just wanted to compare notes.
Did you file at the wrong service center too?

Patriot

hi
no. when 'am working in st paul. my employer applied my
cuncurrent filing from vsc.now they moved my cases to st paul local. thats all happened.
thanks
kris

Thanks for the reply.
one quick question, why did you file at VSC if you were working at St.Paul and obviously living there?

KrisnKris

Krisnkris,

So did you figure out if your rd was preserved or not?

I am in the same boat, except that my case was transferred from TSC after 27 months of waiting to Boston local office.

My rd/nd is Feb'02 and Boston local office is processing cases of Aug'2003.

Not sure if Aug'2003 is transferdate or rd/nd? Any thougths?

Appreciated