Please Help Me(emergency Ap)

mani_007

Registered Users (C)
Please help me out

My mother is in very critical condition.I have already applied for advance parole in Nov ,but now i want to go in couple of days What are my options.
What I gather from this forum that I need some doctors document showing that my mother is in critical condition and a attested letter bout her health to get an emergency parole ,
If i have a choice what other documents should I take at infopass appointment

or i have no choice atall :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Take your I-131 receipts, your I-485 receipts.

Also, take letters which include the full detailed explanation and copies of documents that explain the situation and show that it is a life and death situation.

dont care too much for ap... you can have it from your country too... I think parents are more important..... I understand AP too but we are helpless May god bless you and your family, Have faith

you can expediate AP

you wish the case to be expediate.

NSC FAX:402 219 6171.

Please send all ur proof docs and wrtie down expediate letter and send fax to USCIS.You will receive approval in 3 to 4 days after u send fax.

Prepare strong letter and attach proofs.

feelinglucky said:
dont care too much for ap... you can have it from your country too... I think parents are more important..... I understand AP too but we are helpless May god bless you and your family, Have faith

You may be right but I dont want my family to run after my immigration issues with other imp things going on anyways,thnaks for your concerned.

SUBBA1974 said:
you wish the case to be expediate.

NSC FAX:402 219 6171.

Please send all ur proof docs and wrtie down expediate letter and send fax to USCIS.You will receive approval in 3 to 4 days after u send fax.

Prepare strong letter and attach proofs.

Thanks for the information

ramlaxman said:
Mani:

Please let us know what happened...did u go to the local office or did you fax a request?

I faxed the request 3 days ago ,faxed again today as christmas holidays came ,with hospital letter ,personal humanatarian letter and receipts of I-131 .Hope it helps

getmeone said:
Just sending the fax may not help 100%. Please call the customer service, make sure they have received the fax and they have entered in your record. I sent the fax and called them after a week and they said they have not received the fax.
So call and make sure. Better call daily. Follow the below steps( I got it from this site posted by someone, thanks to him/her)

--------------------

There is an LUD on my I-131 just today and faxed the request yesterday .I think they did get the fax