Please help labour denied after 4 yrs waiting on 8 yr extension.

labourdenied

My labour was filed in Feb 2004 in EB3 category which I found online that it got denied in July 17th, 2007 as I was checking it on daily basis.
My company acknowledged that it was denied but since July they are not able to find out the reason for denial. My company lawyer says they are following on it on constant basis and per them, they haven't heard back anything so far from them.
Backlog center is closing this Sept. and no one know what rules might kick in later..

I am looking for suggestions to go around this situation when Sept end is so close.

Now will I be able to get the H1 extension since my labour is denied

If it is denied in July, how are you working on your H1-B-7th year extension till now? Does the H1-B is also invalid as soon as the underlying Labor is denied? I may be wrong.

Thanks,
VR

My labour was filed in Feb 2004 in EB3 category which I found online that it got denied in July 17th, 2007 as I was checking it on daily basis.
My company acknowledged that it was denied but since July they are not able to find out the reason for denial. My company lawyer says they are following on it on constant basis and per them, they haven't heard back anything so far from them.
Backlog center is closing this Sept. and no one know what rules might kick in later..

I am looking for suggestions to go around this situation when Sept end is so close.

Now will I be able to get the H1 extension since my labour is denied