please help ! INS returned 485 rfe docs and said decision made

lineardiva

Registered Users (C)
hi ,
we got an rfe , had 12 weeks for it.

RFE: about wife;s tb test ,she was re-active for skin test , but negative for tb with x-ray. INS ,sent an rfe asking for tb treatment(assuming my wife has tb) where as she is negative and medical report also says that and she confirmed the same later on with dallas health dept with an x-ray.
may be ins got tht report or not.

finally answered the rfe by sending require documents , my wife is pregant so she cant take tb x-ray. but we sent copies of old reports saying she is negative for TB.

but we just a letter in mail and our documents sent for RFE back saying that a decision has already been made . can they make a decision ,even before 12 weeks have been passed. am worried what decision they would have made ,they have not updated the status online. please help , what do yiou think ,it would be. it said wait for the letter in mail about the decision of if denied or approved.

thanks in advance

Please share exact date.

RFE Issued date: ?

RFE you received: ?

RFE submit DUe date: ?

What date did you/ur arrtonrey responed ?

case dates..

hi
here are the case details..

please help me , if it is denied does my wife have to leave the country. she is pregnant, i don't know what to do now....

RFE Issued date: ? September 6 th
RFE you received: ? Sept. 15th

RFE submit DUe date: ? December 6 th (12 weeks from date of issue)

What date did you/ur arrtonrey responed ? October 25th (i responded to the RFE).

It seems your response was arrived within their timeframe,

First do not panic, all u need to find out about it.

1. Call tSC directly use following procedure and talk with TSC officer .

How to ? u may follow it

(use regular 800 that use to call customer service/status check.)

-------------------------
Dial 800#

Press 1
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1 (for SRC no)
Press 1 (to confirm SRC #)
Once u heard the status (if u have error on status use any other SRC even old one)

After listening Status

Press 3
Press 3 or 4 when it says 'You have filed Multiple Applications, and seperated " Select that option.

Hope It would connect directly with TSC.

-------------------------------------------

2. Ask you attorney to send TSC (TSC Director) a letter and RFE division about ur case and RFE due date and your response time. they would let ur attorney know if this is mistake they would ask u to send them back again.

Keep followup with them TSC and your attorney.

Good Luck

lineardiva said:
hi ,
we got an rfe , had 12 weeks for it.

RFE: about wife;s tb test ,she was re-active for skin test , but negative for tb with x-ray. INS ,sent an rfe asking for tb treatment(assuming my wife has tb) where as she is negative and medical report also says that and she confirmed the same later on with dallas health dept with an x-ray.
may be ins got tht report or not.

finally answered the rfe by sending require documents , my wife is pregant so she cant take tb x-ray. but we sent copies of old reports saying she is negative for TB.

but we just a letter in mail and our documents sent for RFE back saying that a decision has already been made . can they make a decision ,even before 12 weeks have been passed. am worried what decision they would have made ,they have not updated the status online. please help , what do yiou think ,it would be. it said wait for the letter in mail about the decision of if denied or approved.

thanks in advance

Do you know what is the decision?

lineardiva,

Same thing happened to me and I am still waiting to hear back.

TSC issued NOID on 08/16 and a response was due by 09/16. My attorney mailed the response on 09/16. TSC sent the response back saying a decision has already been made. The attorney then called the customer service and as per the suggestion from the service rep, the attorney sent an expedited fax. Two weeks back my attorney sent me an e-mail saying the AILA liason officer is handling my case (don't know what that means).

Till date neither me nor my attorney received anything regarding the decision.

am just counting on calling them tommorrow morning . whats an NOID .
is it the same as RFE. i hope they would tell what the decision ,was when i call them tommorrow.

does my wife has to quit her job or leave country ? if something goes wrong.

they could have mailed me a decision ,when they could mail me back my details.
this is very weird ?

thanks for your inputs....

lineardiva said:
am just counting on calling them tommorrow morning . whats an NOID .
is it the same as RFE. i hope they would tell what the decision ,was when i call them tommorrow.

does my wife has to quit her job or leave country ? if something goes wrong.

they could have mailed me a decision ,when they could mail me back my details.
this is very weird ?

thanks for your inputs....
NOID = Notice of Intent to Deny - this is sent before actually denying a petition.

Do not panic - don't worry. Call them and find out first.
Maybe they located your wife's medical paperwork and realized that the RFE was not needed ??
So maybe they proceeded with the process as if the RFE was never sent ?

Maybe she's approved - who knows ?

Relax and hope things turn out well for you.

To Lineardiva

Hi Lineardiva:

I am curious: did the INS doctor mention anything about taking medication? Did he write this on your medical INS examination form (I-693)? Did he signed this form (see the "Application Certification" box with form) ?