please help in this kind of situation

pvlkvr

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everybody,

Please advise me,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My employer filed my I485,I140 on Dec19th2003. I got my EAD and AP on Apr26th04. I don't know the status of my I140.

I got an good offer from other company with same salary and same designation my employer filed in I485.

Please advise me will there be any problem if i take this offer?
My current employer do not have any problem if i take this offer and he said he not going to withdraw my I140 and its like 7 months my I485 filed.

Can i take this offer just like that?
do i have to inform INS(Nebraska Service Center)? if Yes how?
Will there be any problem for my I485?

Please Please suggest me its urgent.

Thank you in advance.

Never take oral promises for granted...
Take risk only after you confirm the status of I-140. What will you do if some problem occurs for I-140, due to employer not capable of paying??
Decision is yours....

My advise

We have all been to the same situations. Its safer to move onto a different employer only after 140 approved and a substantial amount of time has passed after filing 485. If you can continue with the present employer thats the best.

Yeah -- I really won't suggest you risk it now.
Esp since your current employer can just withdraw the 140 and he can use the approved labor for someone else just as easily.

Unless you have major problems working for the current employer, stay tight.

pvlkvr,
Itis better to settel the things with current employer and never believe in ORAL promises, once you find that now you are comforatble and only THEN you should think about your carrer. Good luck