Hunt4GC

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,
PD: 12/99
RD: 07/13
ND: 08/28
FP: 01/10
AD: ????

At present I have no RFE and AVM say’s “FP received and processing resumed”.

My question is
Yesterday my project is over and am on bench. My company doesn’t pay on bench.
I have 120hours of vacation, can I distribute this vacation into 5weeks (24hr per week).
Can I do like this or which is the best way to show current pay stubs to INS.

I mean if I get RFE and if INS asks me to show my current pay stubs.
Am thinking in worst scenarios and I don’t want to take any chances.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Don\'t worry U R fine!!!

Don\'t worry U R fine. I would suggest U first use your Vacation and U will get the pay stubs fro next couple of pay cycles I guess. By then most probably decision will be made Ur case. If not take personal day off for couple of months. Even with out pay stubs during this duration should not be a problem, if the company is able to stand by your case and say will be back on payroll after your personal day off.
Moreover U have completed more then 180 days. so U can change company and find a new one if Ur employer creates a problem.

sympathize with your situation! but, you should be ok!!

Per reply posted by Joker, you have options to work with. Hopefully, you would not get RFE for paystubs. Even if you do, you can manage to show the paystubs by cashing-in your remaining vacation. Your company may find you another project soon. Meanwhile, try to find yourself a project with your company or keep looking for outside jobs. If you get a job with a different employer, you would not have to think twice about switching as you have completed 180 days from the RD. I think it is just matter of a month or so, before July approvals start coming in. Pray God and keep your hopes up. You will be fine.

Good luck.

suggestion

As VSC is approving June cases now, your RFE or approval may come atleast after one month. If RFE comes for pay-stubs, you may be better off waiting to encash your vacation till atleast next month. then you can use vacation to show current pay-stubs. also if you are lucky you may get a project or new job by that time. just a thought...

Thanks for your reply, but still am not clear

Hi Joker, waitinglong, 485_vscwaiter,
        Thanks for your suggestions. Am really thankful for your support guys.
But still am not clear, please explain which is best possible way in the following.

Joker: Can you please explain me about Professional Time off. What do you mean by this. Do you think INS will accept this. I would really appreciate if you could explain me in detail and am sorry for troubling you.

Waitinglong & 485_vscwaiter:
Which is best way to utilize my 120 hours.
My options are 24 hours/week or to take 40 hours for 3 weeks and pray for god’s help or
Can I take a break without using my vacation for couple of weeks and start using 24 h/w
or 40 h/w. Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Thank you very much for time guys and Good Luck.

Thanks.

No Title

Professionl..? I meant personal time off. This may be for any reason like medical, personal problems etc.. U R basically taking time off at loss of pay and this is legal. How ever if the duration is really long then U have to use Ur EAD and not H-1B status (to be safe). In case of vacation at loss of pay..U need a letter from company saying U will be back on payroll as soon as the U return from Vacation.

Hope this helps..

why are you not changing employer?

Man why are you not changing employer and get a new job ? you are fine now.. why are you taking financial losses if your company is not ready to pay you fully??