Please help: forgot name and A# on back of photoes when pp stamping

keke2004

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I went to USCIS local office for passport stamping yesterday, and forgot to print my name and A# on the back of the two photoes, and the officer didn't notice that. Since these photoes are for green card, will this delay the issue of my green card ? what should I do to correct this error? Go to the local office again which is about 300 miles away from where I live now.

Thanks for your information..

ND 9/2002
AD 9/2004

I believe don't worry much about it. they all packed in single enevlope. and writting behind just for confirmation that this is right person.
and the Officer or whoever open the package will write it.

if u need peace in mind more than ppl shared opinion , u go same office, may be or may not be holding the file/enevlope, if u like to try go ahead and try it, atleast peace in mind for u. and leave rest of all on God.. everything will be fine.

Good LUck

Last edited by a moderator:
PP Stamping

Did you fix the infopass appointment or not. Also let me know what are the documents need for the PP stamping

Thx

After I read your posting, I just realized I forgot to do that too! I didn't write my name and A number on the back of the pictures. But I think we will be ok since the lady put everything in one envelope, atleast I am hoping it will not be an issue.

Hello Friend Don't worry, Enjoy your Freedom

My I 485 was approved in June, I also forgot to write my name on the back of the photos, But finally I got physical card with in 30 days of approval.