Please help for my RFE for I-140 NIW

Bishnu

Registered Users (C)
I am in dilemma what to do for my NIW case. I am currently working in civil engineering firm in WA. I have MS in structure specializing in Seismic analysis and design of highway bridges and other transportation structure. I need to answer the following 4 main quesions. I applied my self. I had one paper in Seimic analysis and design. I am a professional engineer licensed in WA.
1. Provide evidence that the benefits of the applicant’s proposed employment will be national in scope and benefit more than a particular region of the country. Moreover, there is little or no adverse impact on the interests of other regions of the country.
2. Provide evidence of employment in an area of substantial intrinsic merit and important to the national interests of the United States. Additionally, the benefits of the employment should be immediately apparent to the interests of the United States
3. Provide evidence related to the applicant’s ability to perform duties of the proposed employment position and a showing significantly above the necessary to prove the ‘prospective national benefit’ required of all applicants seeking to qualify as ‘exceptional’, meaning ‘ a degree of expertise significantly above that ordinarily encountered in the sciences, arts or business.”

4. Provide evidence demonstrating that the national interest would be adversely affected if a labor certification were required. It would be contrary to the national interest to potentially deprive the prospective employer of the applicant’s services by making available to U.S. workers the position sought.

Please advise me to answer these questions. I will really appreciate.

Thank you.

Basically

INS intent is to deny your case, unless you can provide strong evidence (much better and new than you had in your I-140 petition) for all those questions. I think it is very hard to do that. You should get prepared for labor certificate and start over again. Anyway, you can try to reply RFE.

This is a generic RFE. Do not give up.

You need at least three or more support letters. Try to get letters from government officials who must say that you have unique skills and they are very interested in your skill and work. If several government organizations such as DOT and EPA are interested in your work, then your work will benefit this country in a National Scope. In theory, it is impossible to justify question (4).

eb1tsc is right

I agree with you that good effort should be made to answer the questions, very good letters from high ranked people are definitely needed, to reply to RFE; if it works, super; at the same time, look into the other options; it may take much longer, however the result will be much more predictable.

H1B-->Additional Evidence Sought

Hello,
I was a Rapidigm Inc(Consulting Firm) employee and was layed off in Nov and I applied H1B Visa thru another company in January and now I have recieved LIN number in Feb. Now the INS voice message says that there as been additional evidence sought. The query hasn\'t reached my lawyer. Does anyone here heard of this additional info. sought and any ideas what it would be???