Please Help: Feb01 nd case has been transferred to Norfolk as per AVM

IWait4GC

My R/d and n/d are both Feb \'01. Lats night I heard on the AVM that my case has been transferred to the Norfolk office and that they will call me for an interview. It also said that it is taking several months to schedule an interview.

Has anyone else been through this? I would appreciate if you could share your esperience with Norfolk? Specifically I am interested on how much time it would take for the interview, and what kind of questions should i anticipate in the interview. Thanks for all your help in advance

No Title

sorry to hear that. have not heard too many folks with interview at Norfolk, and hopefully it should not take you long to get an appt. if the rush there is less as compared to places like Arlington.

- when do you think the avm message changed and what was it before the current message?
- did you get a RFE and if so what was it for?

Good luck again

No Title

Sorry to hear that, could you guess why they transfered? and you are in which state?

Thanks and Good Luck.

more info

the avm changed from "case not found..." to "case received on ..." about 1 month back. The avm doesn\'t say that an RFE has been issued. just says that "case has been transferred and an interview will take place and that it may take several months to schedule an interview"

I am in the state of VA.

No Title

this is quite unusual. you might want to talk with an IIO and get to know what happened.

Can you please provide additional details like PD; whether you changed jobs, titles or responsibilities; EB cat; any FP issues so that we can intelligently deduct what may have happened and what can be done?

Norfolk Interview

Hey,

Don’t worry no need to panic. I am the only one whose case was transferred to Norfolk, Va and It took them like 3-4 months to schedule an Interview and it was a very basic one with YES/NO questions and when I had an Interview the whole process took like 40min.

Sit back and relax

Let me know if you have any questions

thanks

Dear GCWaiter, thanks for the info. I am glad to know that there is someone else besides me who had their case transfered to norfolk. I am also happy to see that the wait is no longer than 3-4 monhs per your message.

I\'ll let you know if i have more questions. thanks