Please help...EB2 India RD/ND Jan 99....Still waiting

Sharky

Been almost 20 months since my 485 was filed......Called IIO...says case under review for the last one month now........should I seek a senator\'s help......?? I don\'t see anyone with Jan 99 dates around........

No Title

Good idea! Go to the congressman or Senator, because VSC has officially released they are currently processing cases with RD/ND 7/99, you have a good point to argue. My ND was 11/98 and I got my approval in 7/2000. It was a long 21 months for me, but its over now. I am still hanging in here, because this board was very helpful to me and I\'d like to provide any help I can to others.

Good luck!

No Title

My RD/ND are 3/99 ..have not received any response whatsoever. When I tried to contact the congressman the lady at the office is saying that INS Vermont center is processing 4/99 cases even though Vermont center says that it is processing 7/99 cases. How do I prove it to the lady that they are actually processing 7/99 cases. Is there an official statement issued by Vermont center. Please help

No Title

My RD was 1/99, FP 5/99, Contacted Senator and Congressman on 8/15/00
My case was approved on 8/21/00, No RFE.

No Title

My RD & ND are also Jan\'99. Got RFE and sent it back in July.
VSC received it on 7/31 and no approval yet. Called VSC many times and didn\'t get any useful explanation.
As per the postings on this board avarage waiting time after VSC receives response for RFE is 10 days but in my case it has been a month so far.

Any Jan\'99 waiters pl. post your details.

No Title

I have an impression that the average waiting time after RFE for I-140 is (much) more than 10 days. Was yours one such case? Anyway, it might be a good idea to contact the local Congressman\'s/Senator\'s office.....

No Title

Older cases have a lot of intertia. you need some kind of event to get them triggered. going to senator or asking your lawyer to escalate will certainly help. it did for me.

No Title

Update : Went to the Senator\'s office. The lady simply went in, found out my details.......asked me to wait 30-60 days for a decision......and explained that some cases are more complicated than others (that it takes nearly 2 years to decide) ..........well.....I\'m still waiting........