Please help Critical situation

tensiongc

This problem is for my friend who is in big tension.

My friend Working in Company A Project ended Went to India in Dec 1999.(Meanwhile applied H1B transfer and got approved through Company B before going to India but not received approval Notice( Approval H1B Date from Sept 1999 to April 2002)).

Came back to US in March 2000 to US by using company A's Visa Stamp in the passport(Since he don't have company B's approved documents). At port of Entry showed the Company A's H1B document and got end date which was May 2001 in the I-94.
After coming back started working with Company B and after expiry of Company B H1B(April 2002) applied for new H1B while in USA and got Stamped thru Company B(April 2002 to Sept 2004).
Applied for Labor thru Company B During Jan 2003 got approved in July 2003 and filed I485 and I140 during Sept 2003. I140 was approved on Feb 2004 left Company B and Joined Company C in July 2004.

The problem here is last entry to USA was thru Company A H1B Documents but already have Company B H1 Approved and after coming to USA didn't worked for CompanyA .
Will this be a problem for him in getting approved for I485. What can he do now? What care can he take? Please Help him?

amendment of new H1B

I had same issue as well. Entered US using company A's H1B stamping, But Company B's H1B got approved few days before I entered US. So my lawyers had to file for a amendment using my new I94. This is a simple process, took about 5 months in 2000.

Talk to your lawyer..

JJ

Hi joejoy

Hi joejoy.
Thanks for the info.
My case was during March 2000. After that i filed for H1 Extension and got approved and got stamped in USA and got new I-94. Right now my status is Adjutsment of Status, i dont have any H1. Can i file amendment now? Will filing this will create any problem for me.
Thanks.

abe tensiongc

tensiongc said:
Hi joejoy.
Thanks for the info.
My case was during March 2000. After that i filed for H1 Extension and got approved and got stamped in USA and got new I-94. Right now my status is Adjutsment of Status, i dont have any H1. Can i file amendment now? Will filing this will create any problem for me.
Thanks.

Oe tensiongc - sometime back you wrote it was your friend who ran into problem. Now you write it is you not your friend. I don't know what you wanted or what is going on in your mind!!!!
Abe sahi bol. Koi tereko koch nahi karega....

tensiongc:

You dont have to file for amendment now. I think since you applied for your h1B extension and got it approved I dont think you will have any problem during 1-485 stage...