Please help! canada immingration interview on Feb5

Rashmi Gupta

Registered Users (C)
The interview is on Feb 5 at Detroit Consulate. Currently both my husband and I are on F1 status in US. Can someone advice us about what to expect at the interview or what to prepare for?? Also, my husband is the primary applicant (my newborn daughter - 3months and I are dependents) and only my husband has been called for the interview (only his name is indicated on the call letter document) - is that okay??
Thanks for your help

No Title

You will find at back of the letter what he should bring to Interview, Normaly they call the spouse also, please read all the instructions , The letter is sent on the name of Principal applicant only.
He should take, Orignal passports(including you as spouse and for Child), EXP letters, his all Eduction documents orignal,Marriege certificate,Child bith cerificate if he/she was brn in US, your Valid INS papers of all, current bank statement with past 6 months bank statements(normaly they will ask for the recent statement) if tried to find any job in Canada take the print out of Email reply. They will veryfy all passport # and all degree certifictes, will ask few questions about your Skill set how many years you studied for particular degree,and ask where you will settle in Canada, and nothing to be prepared just be honest and speake clear english.
Good Luck!!