Please Help:- Can I do CP by myself since my attorney is ....

network

Registered Users (C)
charging additional $2000.00 for doing CP...what are the negative points if I complete PKT3 by myself & mail it to NVC...please help me, if there is some one who has done CP by their own...please suggest me...

Thanks

you don\'t need to pay any thing

After your file sent to NVC then they will send you a letter for agent of choice. Then you choose to represent your self then you prepare your self the P3 documents to send to NVC. Your attorney can\'t fill up P-3 documents. They have to be filled by the applicant not petitioner.

In all cases once I-140 is approved then normal CP procedure you are done with your attorney.

I don\'t know why your attorney is asking $2000.00 for CP..

actually attorney\'s have less work for CP compare to AOS. You can file for CP by yourself, you get all info needed by reading discussions from this board and immihelp.com. You should be cautious while filling DS230 part1 rest everything is on NVC hands until interview, nothing you or your attorney can do after sending P3.Try to collect all the doc\'s needed for interview.

Yes, you can

Ofcourse you can do CP on your own, since in P3 you have to fill up information regarding you and dependents. But make sure that you have all your documents ready by that time, eg PCC, marriage, birth cert, etc. don\'t worry, for all the questions that you have, mostly you will find solutions for them

No Title

Network,

Just make sure you do thorough research on the immihelp.com and this portal. Use CPTracker for statistical purpose, especially when you need to guestimate wait durations etc and you should be in good shape.

These attorneys, when it comes to CP, are clueless and not worth paying the buck. Good luck with your gc.