Please Help Additional info required by INS...

test9090

Registered Users (C)
I have been a silent spectator all these while until I need expert advice from you guys. When I check my status online I did get this message for me and my wife.

On November 12, 2002, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

I am not sure what could be the reason. I am aware that I am the only one with eac02 053 series EB3 category...on this website who got some response from INS.

RD 10/23/01
FD 02/28/02
:confused:

Don't worry

It may be for the marriage certificate or medicals.
If your MC is not in english get a certified, translated,notorizes copy copy ready.
Of late , INS issues RFE requestinf MC in native language; Your attorney has to send a letter certifying that the Copy submitted is the only version issued by your Muncipality/ city ?Govt.
relax,

Did talk to the Lawyer.

My lawyer says that he received RFE for couple of other guys requesting Emp letter, 3months paystubs and W2's. He expects the same for me too. I am worried if things are not the same with my case.

I appreciate your help guys...I will keep you posted on the latest.