Please Help. AC21

AC21Rules

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
My I-140 is approved and it has been over 180 days since i applied for I-485. I want to switch employers, however I fear my employer my revoke my approved I-140. Could someone tell me if there are any precautions I should use, also how soon should I notify TSC(use AC21).
Your help is greatly appreciated.

As far as my understanding, your employer cannot revoke an Approved I-140. Since you have already crossed 180 days, you could start working for new employer either on H1 or EAD depending on their choice...

what are other expert's views ?

AC21Rules said:
Hello,
My I-140 is approved and it has been over 180 days since i applied for I-485. I want to switch employers, however I fear my employer my revoke my approved I-140. Could someone tell me if there are any precautions I should use, also how soon should I notify TSC(use AC21).
Your help is greatly appreciated.

labornc,
thanks for your reply. Some sources say since the I-140 is approved, i would own it to use the AC21 law. However i have read in a forum, the employer revoked the approved I-140 and the employee got a Notice of intent to deny on his I-485.

What is the requirement of AC21? Should the employer send the job change letter before the employer sends a letter to TSC for revokation?

Experts please help.

According to knowledge. I-140 once is approved it can't be revoked. It's illegal such an intent.
My advice is: Talk to a lawyer.

Hello,

From my experience 140 even if it is sapproved can be revoked. But if you pass 180 days after you file your 485 and submit an AC21 letter from your new employer that won't effect you. i would strongly suggest that you talk to an attorney.