Please Gurus,Suggest an Attorney for AC21

tuxedo

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

Planning to change my employer by using AC21(140 cleared in 2004 and 485 has been pending for more than a year).
Got a long term contract project through a reputed body shopping firm and will be working on their w2(hourly based).They are ready to provide an employment letter what ever the way needed according to my lawyer.

So please suggest me a good lawyer arround Maryland/DC area for AC21 purpose.and also can any body give me an idea generally how much they would be charging.

Appreciate your help.
Thanks
Sunny

tuxedo said:
Gurus,

Planning to change my employer by using AC21(140 cleared in 2004 and 485 has been pending for more than a year).
Got a long term contract project through a reputed body shopping firm and will be working on their w2(hourly based).They are ready to provide an employment letter what ever the way needed according to my lawyer.

So please suggest me a good lawyer arround Maryland/DC area for AC21 purpose.
--- you can contact our host Rajiv Khanna or Sheela Murthy

and also can any body give me an idea generally how much they would be charging.
---- It depends on lawyer, you should directly ask the lawyer office and provide the full case details to them

**if possible join new employer with H1 transfer and maintain H1 status so that you have good back up if any problem with I-485
Appreciate your help.
Thanks
Sunny