Please guide me what to do next?

kamvp

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

My I -485 is approved. What is next? How to take Info pass to Newark,NJ? Is there any walk-ins? Do I need to wait till I get approval notice to take infopass appointment? Please someone advice me.

thanks

kamvp said:
Guys,

My I -485 is approved. What is next? How to take Info pass to Newark,NJ? Is there any walk-ins? Do I need to wait till I get approval notice to take infopass appointment? Please someone advice me.

thanks
Tak an infopass appointment for about 8-9 days from today and start collectinf all your papers for passport stamping:
1. Passport that is valid for atleast 6 months from today.
2. All EADs
3. All APs.
4. Two passport size photographs with your name and A# printed on the back.
5. Approval letter (you need to wait for this)
6. Info pass appointment printout.

dazzling said:
Tak an infopass appointment for about 8-9 days from today and start collectinf all your papers for passport stamping:
1. Passport that is valid for atleast 6 months from today.
2. All EADs
3. All APs.
4. Two passport size photographs with your name and A# printed on the back.
5. Approval letter (you need to wait for this)
6. Info pass appointment printout.
Dazzling,

Thanks for responding. I try to take infopass. but I did not find option for PP stamping. what option I need to pick? Do I need to seperate appointment for my spouse and kids too?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. You have to make an appointment

2. You are not allowed to enter the room earlier than 15 Min. within your appointment time.

kamvp said:
Dazzling,

Thanks for responding. I try to take infopass. but I did not find option for PP stamping. what option I need to pick? Do I need to seperate appointment for my spouse and kids too?

You do not need to wait for the approval notice to make an infopass appointment.
You should select this option "You have received an approval letter or Form I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing / passport stamp."
Again, that might vary from zip code to zip code.

hakoonamataata said:
You do not need to wait for the approval notice to make an infopass appointment.
You should select this option "You have received an approval letter or Form I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing / passport stamp."
Again, that might vary from zip code to zip code.
Kamvp, This is the option to be used. Thanks hakoonamataata. And it does not vary from state to state. It is same for everyone.