please give your advice for EAD card in waiting

guowx

Registered Users (C)
AVM indicates something like "after approving your EAD in August 29, it takes 120-140 days .... "

Anyway, AVM is still same and I have not received the official notice/EAD card. But my work permission expires in two weeks. Do I have to get an iEAD in local INS office (Los Angeles) before receiving the official notice?

It seems that most of LA guys are unluck compared with north California.

For my wife (EAD application submitted in March), AVM indicates "after approving in August 5..and ...120-140 day...", but it has been about 40 days that she has not received the official notice for her EAD. Perhaps we do need to wait for 120 days!!!

for our i-485 (02-040-), FPs received and cases resumed in January 2002. however, no more information from INS. only waitinign and waiting...

I got mine & for my wife 2 weeks after the AVM says" after approving your blah blah..."We have the same date of approval by the way.

Problem with mail department

Seems there is a problem with the mailing department of INS.
I applied for AP for myself and my family way back in the month of May and the AVM has not changed since then. Spoke with the IIO few weeks back and learnt that it was approved in the second week of June.

The IIO said that there is no way they can say as to when I will receive them. She suggested that I re-apply again.

So finally I re-applied for the same last week.

Does anybody know about getting the AP in person?.

for my case, EAD approved on aug 6, and received on Sep 9. AVM still says that after approving .... I am in LA