Please forgive me for whatever I have done to good people on this site - Dee Röd

kellyS

I used some simple html codes and created alias for many people on this site and tried to break this site.

Please forgive me.

This was when I smell blood

Dee Rod "JONY LEVER drinks JONY WALKER and goes to sleep" 1/14/02 3:37pm

I can understand that it is full moon night and all the queer people come out of the woodwork

Message to fake poster by rsrgc/rjngh2000

funny games done by fake posters posting fake messages to attempt to spoil other peoples names

if u have guts and are a real man - you will stop all this

abe Dee Rod, chal bhag yahase

Meaning: Dee Rod, go to hell
Tu pita hai aur doosaro ko taklif deta hain?
( You drink and give trouble to others?)

Abe bhag ja nahin tu tang tod dunga teri.

( Run fast otherwise I will break your legs)

rsrgc = > Have you ever thought how you accumulated so many approvals in last 1 month.

1] Have you really taken the trouble to identify who are registered with PCee\'s list long time back and
2] how many came from nowhere.
3] If you are not so trigger happy and prudent, you would done that research right from the beginning and not after you registered
230 approvals all of a sudden.
4] May be 175 out of 230 are FAKE.
5] Do you have the due dilligence process in place?
6] You claim to have PCee\'s html files down loaded to your PC, why can\'t you give us the number of real approvals Vs fake approvals?
7] Because your self pumped baloon of huge numbers of approvals will go fut?
8] Last but not least, if you think you are the police, FBI, CIA, Supercop, Robocop of this site then have you imgined what a person capable of fake Ids can do to your numbers.
9] Are you here for real or you are just having fun by faking those approvals yourself?
10] show us the money, put your mouth where money is.

-congratulations rsrgc

I don\'t know how to control my laughter on these posts.

It is beyond doubt that out of 230, 225 are real and remaining 5 are just pure mistakes.
Like friend\'s friend is counted twice.
friend is already registered as xyz on PCee\'s list and his friend reported his approval again and counted twice.

But other than that, numbers are true.

Like rsrgc said, it is full moon night.......

But, I could not stop laughing at the choice of the names and language.

I consider this as relief from INS madness and nothing more than that.

PCee brother, do you ever laugh or only work like Sachin Tendulkar

Sachin Tendulkar, Harrison Ford, Steven Spielberg, Lata Mangeshkar, Yamaguchi, Bill Gates and our own PCee and CIBA.
these people do not get into any contraversy, they don\'t reply to any contraversial posts.

rsrgc is still learning. But he will be there one day. If not now then within this decade.

The price of the fame is exposure.
Sunny Gavaskar is the most famous man in India but he also paid the price of his exposure when dirty mind tried to to grab him in match fixing contraversy.
Kapil did cry on BBC

So kya gila aur kya shikwa rsrgc ( why you complain my dear friend?)

Why DEE ROD is because

he was the guy who had a doubt about a gentelman\'s wordings same in two different ID\'s.The explanation from that gentelman for that doubt was logical.But the damage was already done.Since that gentleman as someone said needs attention always and cannot stand people pointing fingers at him.
It is our bad luck to have these kinda people here.I am trying to live with it ....
Good Luck All!

Get the hell out of here

Looks like there is only one person who is doing with fake id\'s. Let\'s take this up with Mr.Rajeev Khanna and leave it upto him how to handle this fellow. Any suggestion. If I were to handle it in my own way! I am from Kolhapur and people know what is this town famous for!!