Please Fight

dsatish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
Today will be probably my last active day on this forum, because my current contract is ending on next Friday and from tomorrow onwards, i want to focus on job search. I will be visiting this forum only in the evenings (unless my addiction overrules my head). I am greatly concerned about the current processing delays and i am terribly afraid that if we don't try to UNITEDLY fight this menace, then nobody will bother to rectify the situation.
It is UNFORTUNATE that only a few (very few) people in this forum
are actively participating in the discussions to fight this backlog issue.
Please remember that if more people do not join the fight against backlog, then the existing active members will also lose interest (already happening slowly) and i don't think that there is any group any where in the world, fighting for I485 cause. We are the only group who are atleast doing something. We have successfully prerpared and hosted a Petition to BCIS and we have collected 1500 signatures so far and within 4 days we are likely to hit 2000 signatures. Then we can send it to BCIS ombudsman. We also have prepared a petition addressed to all congress men and it is almost ready for hosting. What we have done so far, is not a small thing. Please take pride in our (VSC forum) achievement and please promise yourself to actively join the discussions on Petition and Follow Up efforts. Please express your views freely. Please provide encouragement to people who are sparing all their free time on this effort. Please follow a methodical approach (Forming a team of dedicated persons , collecting money, preparing a Letter Head, Meeting the Congress men as a group etc). Please focus on forming statewide groups in this forum so that you can meet the congress men and submit the petition to them.
If nothing works, WE HAVE TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST BCIS. Please prepare grounds for that. This will have much bigger effect than any other efforts.
Once again, please do not take things easy. Please join the ongoing initiatives.

dsatish..thanks

you set up a good example proactively fighting for this painful dealy. you spend a lot of time to prepair those document. people on the forum sincerely appreciate it.

good luck with your job search..and please please keep on the good work.

It is funny :D

YOu are saying you will not get time when you are going out of project
But had enough time to post all that lengthy stories.. and for the silly fights or figuring out who am I...

why are you are loosing the present contract ?

They found that you are spending TOO MUCH time in here

or

Did you not agree on any thing with your manager ?

Take this as lesson.. and find a better project. where there is real work :D:D

Best of luck

Shantanu

My project is outsourced 3 months back to Infosys. I was kept till now just to train them. There is a 1 year limit on contractors at this client site and i crossed that 1 yr limit last month itself. I was granted a special 1 month extention (i have posted this last month). I can try for some other job in this cool client after 3 months ( 3 months break is a rule). So we can fight again (after 3 months).

Hi dsatish,

Wish you all the best.

Hope you will find a cool client soon.

You effort (along with the other contributors) towards the backlog petition is also very much appreciated.

Goodluck

Hi Dsatish,

Just out of curiosity, is your client Cap-One in Richmond,VA? Anyway, let me know what skills you have. I may be able to offer help in case of ERPs with decent rates. We are forming a group in New England area to focus on job searches by networking and I am one of the helping member. Try to find something like that. I have seen lot (not all, I admit :) ) of your posts and you seem to mature enough to work smoothly in any new job. So good luck.. hopefully you will find new contract soon enough..

Cheers,

Umya

Thanks Dsatish,
Just ignore the crap and keep up the good work. We appreciate your effort. Good Luck in searching. I'm also a consultant so I know how it's.

Good luck Dsatish

Good luck for your job search.Thanks for your great efforts for preparing the petition.

Appreciate the good work. Remember not to get ticked off with the word lungi, and don't be biased or one sided or jump to conclusions for whatever may be the reason, if you are to send the higher level message you have to see and act beyond those little stupid things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

I thank all the above people for wishing me good luck. I really need to focus hard on my job trials and i will surely be out of action(for some time) from this wonderful forum.
Zapaddam, i like you as much as i like prajaram. I like your patriotism. Just like you made peace with me and waytoolong, you can easily make peace with prajaram. So have fun as long as you can and when you are tired, make peace with your last foe.

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by dsatish
I thank all the above people for wishing me good luck. I really need to focus hard on my job trials and i will surely be out of action(for some time) from this wonderful forum.
Zapaddam, i like you as much as i like prajaram. I like your patriotism. Just like you made peace with me and waytoolong, you can easily make peace with prajaram. So have fun as long as you can and when you are tired, make peace with your last foe.

The onlyway to keep and defend the peace with Prajaram is to show strength. The hardhead will not budge or accept anything less but pounding. With other people yes, you can make constructive criticism, give some and take some, at some point you reach to some understanding....and you move on. with prajaram it is impossible. I don't think about making peace with him, all i think about is showing him a hammer every time he raises his head.

Like I said before, I slap him first and ask questions Later and that seems to have produced very good results.

and don't forget you and others have also made peace with waytoolong !!!!

Re: Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Zapaddam
The onlyway to keep and defend the peace with Prajaram is to show strength. The hardhead will not budge or accept anything less but pounding. With other people yes, you can make constructive criticism, give some and take some, at some point you reach to some understanding....and you move on. with prajaram it is impossible. I don't think about making peace with him, all i think about is showing him a hammer every time he raises his head.

Like I said before, I slap him first and ask questions Later and that seems to have produced very good results.

and don't forget you and others have also made peace with waytoolong !!!!

dsatish,

wish you the best in your project search!

Regarding the petition ... yes, you are sensitive but please do realize the fact that others notice the effort that you have put in and most are thankful!

And the next time Zapaddam tells you to take the word "lungi" in your stride, SLAP him and DO NOT ask any questions :D:D

He kissed your butt with "My sincere apologies to you if I hurt your feelings in anyway. You don't know how much patiently I listen when my Telgu friends speak in Hyderabdi Hindi, It sounds so yummy !!!!" only after you told him what he wanted to hear that you know hindi and that you accept hindi!

And with Waytoolong, Zapaddam used some of his gray matter and realized that he is making too many enemies at one time and was desperate to stop the whacking!

So, it wasn't like he came to his senses and made peace with everybody; just what suited his situation.

Zapaddam listening patiently to telugu friends speak in hyderabadi hindi??? HA!!! It is amazing how many lies he could pack in one sentence!

1. Zapaddam never listens; doesn't have the attention span to read more than 3 lines by his own admission
2. Zapaddam has no friends other than his close knit group who speak the same language, who eat the same food etc etc. Forget about telugu friends!

I'm waiting for the day when he will complain that the hyderabadis speak hindi with an accent and is not like what he is used to in maharashtra (the model state according to Sharabi)!!

Anyway, the tactic I use with Zapaddam/Sharabi is that when I see him on the road, I just go kick him and I just keep walking! No questions asked! LOL... it sure does keep him in check:D