Please call II0 all EAC-02-065-5XXXX folks

AMBYASASAM

Registered Users (C)
We have seen so many mid & late Dec approvals. Anybody has any news on EAC-02-065-5XXXX series? Dec starts with 064,065,066 series.

I had called IIO on 05/16/2003 .. case not yet assigned.
Maybe 065 series folks should call IIO and check if their cases have been assigned? Is this a good idea?

Please update this thread with ur findings.

I tried calling today ( called the 800 # )

But she didn't take my case number and said it would take time. Really made me upset but I didn't want to argue.

The Vermont number is always engaged. Where did you call?

Does it matter?

Does speaking to an IIO really help ones case? I don’t think so. It neither expedites the process nor gets the case assigned to an adjudicator. Things will happen only when they want it to happen. What do the ‘Gurus’ say?

My $.02

Folks - don't get frustrated when talking to IIOs, just remember
1) IIO is a fancy name for government customer service people, they are not really "officer"s , no more than the guys doing part-time security detail in my apartment building are "officers". These are basically "how may I help you ?" jobs without the professionalism.
2) They are undertrained, underpaid, unionized and always pissed off at how unfair the world is to them. High School is probably as far most of them went.
3) They are not case officers and they know next to nothing about immigration laws, the best they can do is look up stock answers in a computer and say encouraging but useless stuff. They are trained to tell you sweet nothings.
4) Remember when you went for your visas, how the loudmouth sitting at the reception at the embassy for minimum wage was invariably the biggest jerk around ? It is exactly the same here.

There are nice ones, but listen closely, they tell you absolutely NOTHING.

065- series cases have been touched

I have been closly monitoring 40 cases around my EAC series which is 02-065-50xxx.

These are the latest changes:
Receipt Number: eac0206550972
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
Current Status:
On May 20, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case.

Receipt Number: eac0206550980
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
Current Status:
On May 9, 2003, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in BOSTON, MA for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months.

This shows that 065 cases have sitting on adjudicate officer desks.

My info:
RD: 12/07
ND: 12/17
EAC-02-065-50XXX
FP: 03/27
AD: hope it will be soon

some other cases

EAC0206550076
On February 6, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received

EAC0206550083
On May 13, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received

:):):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
GC_VSC_waiting,

The cases you have mentioned have not been touched...

That is the standard message after finger printints.

Please post any new updates on 065 cases..That will help others.. Thanks

My company had filed H1 extension for me and H4 extension for my wife on March 31st 2003. That got approved on May 20th.

Something to cheer about :)

here are some touched cases..

EAC0206550092
This case has been approved. On May 16, 2003, an approval notice was mailed.

EAC0206550966
Application Type: I485 - On August 1, 2002, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in BALTIMORE, MD for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in BALTIMORE, MD will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the NCSC at (800) 375-5283

EAC0206550165
On May 12, 2003, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in HARTFORD, CT for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Hi,
EAC-02-065-50350 approved on may 7th ........
from EAC-02-065-50200 to EAC-02-065-50360 i think only 2 case approved so far.......i dont know how much time it will take to assign cases to officer.:mad:

How lon man. This sucks

Labor took 3 years for me.
1 more year for I 140
and 485 almost 1 1/2 year already.

Now these f...king b...ds doing from end of december.

I don't know how long to wait.

I checked the series of EAc06553??? .

No case is touched this year so for.

:mad: