please any body help me

whatagc

Registered Users (C)
HI

Here i am in trouble, frustred, facing problem because of lacking of Immigration knowledge of my previous employer, i am trying to get solution for my problem, I never committed any kind of crime.

Unfortunately at that time, i didn't know the knowledge of updating the I-94 after it expires while i am in U.S and i was working at client place
innocently by blindly believing that i-94 is not a big deal until unless you travel out side of the country(I still have that note from my previous employer, ofcourse as a educated i shouldn't believe that, but unfortunately i did). so problem strarted when i was trying to transfer my h1 to another company, ins rejected to extend my stay as i was outof status since my i-94 expires. but already that was too late for me to get updated i-94 or appeal for stay extension,
so i followed one of reputed lawyers suggetion and applied for GC using substituted LC(which is approved before april 30th 2001) applying grandfathered law.

So please please any body give me the comments on my situation. and let me know any of yours friends(person) who got gc applied by using substituted LC using 245(i) law.
And please suggest me what can i do if i dodn't get my gc.
I know probably only the solution is leave this country, and i been listening to this suggestion since more than a year. but i am expecting something different one,
I am still optimistic and hoping the best for my future.

presently my situation:

i-140 got approved
EAD got approved(june'2) but unfortunately havent received plastic card yet

Thanks very much in advance

Presently my situation:

i-140 got approved
----Good
EAD got approved (june'2) but unfortunately haven’t received plastic card yet
--- What is your Service center?
--- it means you filed I-485 and you got I-140 approved and EAD is approved you may get EAD card and your status is AOS pending after filing I-485, no need to worry, your employer should not revoke approved I-140 and you will get GC under 245(1) and at the final stage your file may be transferred to local BCIS office for processing (10% chances that they will send to local BCIS office) Relax!! Don’t go out of US till you get GC. Always apply for your EAD renewal 6 months advance. Keep all the past expired I-94 with you if your file is transferred to local BCIS they will ask for all past I-94 at the time of interview. I dont see any problems in your case. dont go out with AP.
Good Luck!!

Thank you very much

Thank you very much ginnu, as misery needs company, Your response is giving me little more confidence,
Here i have one more quesiton,
Presently i am waiting for my EAD card since 91/2 months,
applied for EAD in Jan, and got approved in Jun, and still i didn't received my plastic card. 2 months ago BCIS send me a letter saying they didn't received my photograph, so i send them more than 2 months ago, but still i am not yet received my EAD card.

So what should i do, now, as you know EAD card is very important for me to go on payrol, as everything is ready except my ead card to put me on to payrole.

what should i do?
ead applied almost 10 months ago approved almost 4 months ago.

my AOS is processing from Vermont,
Thanks in advance

This could be just BCIS's delay in processing the photograph's you sent and make an EAD card.

Given your background, it would be prudent to retain the services of a GOOD attorney for your I-485 (unless you already have one). Although your old attorney seems to have taken care of some of the problems with your expired I-94, it is safe to err in the side of caution.

K.S.

EAD card and payrole

Hi
Thanks for response.

Please let me know , is it ok to go on Payrole with out a EAD card As i already explained about my EAD, it has been approved 4 months back but not yet received the card.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

I did call customer service center 2 month ago , after one month i received a letter saying that my applicaiton is in the processing time period of 30-90 days, and i should contact them after 90 days, though i don't understand that message, i am believing that i am going to receive my EAD card. I am frastating and hoping.

but please any one tell me, can i go on payrole with the on line message from BCIS as my case has been approved.

Thansk in advance