Please advise how many weeks are there on average between interview letter and actual

Damnit

Registered Users (C)
Please advise how many weeks are there on average between interview letter and actual interview date. Please share your experience. It would be imensely helpful

Hey Greencard, What documents did you send for Ability to Pay RFE

greenercard said:
It took over 3 months in my case.
ey Greencard, What documents did you send for Ability to Pay RFE

it took us a little over 2 months.

we brought the same documents that greencard brought. we laso brought medical results but i don't think they really need it. if oyu have a lawyer, better asked them coz it's just a waste of money to take those medical exams.

by the way, our interview was held at LA. in our case, most of the questions asked were about employment. we were not able to get an approval because we failed to bring one document (current ITR of the company). then the office told us to wait for 6 months. we're still waiting...

i wish you the best in your interview...

Hi , What is (current ITR of the company) Please advise

Hope&Faith said:
it took us a little over 2 months.

we brought the same documents that greencard brought. we laso brought medical results but i don't think they really need it. if oyu have a lawyer, better asked them coz it's just a waste of money to take those medical exams.

by the way, our interview was held at LA. in our case, most of the questions asked were about employment. we were not able to get an approval because we failed to bring one document (current ITR of the company). then the office told us to wait for 6 months. we're still waiting...

i wish you the best in your interview...

What is current ITR of the company. Is it Income Tax Return? What are other questions about employement were asked. Please advise...

yes, it's the income tax return. questions asked were: how did we learn about the job, what's the nature of the job (duties, responsibilities), and one major thing (which i dont think you'll have to worry if the company who sponsored you is big) is if the company who sponsored us/ the owner will be able to support us because the company who sponsored us is a small one. i think the officer is worried if it has enough or stable income/ profit.

other questions were about how we got in the U.S. where we previously lived... those basic questions.

good luck to you!