Please Advice....

P RAMANI

Registered Users (C)
I am new to this forum. I am waiting for 485-approval. My co. has truble getting project for me.I don\'t want
to change job coz i don\'t want to have RFE.I have heard that if you have RFE,it delays approval.
Now, My co. is ready to keep me on Payroll(without Pay).Is that anyway will cause aproblem at the time of approval?
Do they ask for current Pay-stubs at the time of approval?
Please advice....will appreciate any thoughts on this issue.

Nope...

Ramani,
   From what I have heard from my friends,
   they do not ask for pay stubs. Just an employment
   letter.

No Title

You have some problem but you are fortune to have so many life lines. As long as your current company keep you and would provide you a employment letter(when INS ask for). You are fine. In the mean time, why don\'t you get a EAD and working for another company and get pay. But don\'t let your current company know. As you don\'t need to. After 180 days\' of I-485, just go for the company you feel comfortable and would like to work for. Usually, INS would not ask for RFE if your case is not too complicated.

Please Advice...Cont..

Thanks Guys! Actually I am on virtual Bench.My current assignment may be getting over by year end.I already have an EAD.
My RD is feb/01 and ND mar/01.Accoding to my knowledge it takes around a year for approval,so I am expecting it around Apr/02.
So just for 2-3 months do I need to change job? or I need to stick with my co. till approval and then find a new job coz at that
time I will have option of working anywhere. What do you think is right thing for my situation? I appreciate previous replies and will do it this time too.