Please advice

vsaxena

Registered Users (C)
It’s been more than a month since I have submitted the response to my RFE but haven’t heard anything yet.

What should I do? I just don’t want to sit and wait for some IO’s mercy. Is there anything I can do to help my case?

Please advice.

VS

It’s been more than a month since I have submitted the response to my RFE but haven’t heard anything yet.

What should I do? I just don’t want to sit and wait for some IO’s mercy. Is there anything I can do to help my case?

Please advice.

VS

I am in the same boat, almost ....

I keep calling every other day asking what the hold up is. I get the same answer, it is with officer awaiting adjudication :( My company had to renew my visa which is set to expire next week, I have to spend the $$ to renew my wife's visa .... This whole thing is so frustrating !!!!

To help your case ??? pray to your god ;)

Dear Vsaxena,

Unfortunatly there is no much we can do. It's been almost 2 years since we submitted a responce to our RFE and nothing happened after that.

I think that they are just lazy to work on our cases, espessialy EB3 cases.

Dear Vsaxena,

Unfortunatly there is no much we can do. It's been almost 2 years since we submitted a responce to our RFE and nothing happened after that.

I think that they are just lazy to work on our cases, espessialy EB3 cases.

You should sue them and file a WOM. The notice on the website says that after receiving the RFE we should allow them 60 days to hear from them. 2 years that more than 10 times the amount of time alloted !!!!