Please Advice

greatgc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I called up the USCIS today.

So far I was told my 485 is pending due to pending security checks and/or namechecks. The lady IO on call told me the following today:

1. First she said , oh you are from India so they are waiting for visa nos. available for your case.

2. I asked does that mean my name check is clear? She said she can not answer that question.

3. Then she asked did you do your second finger print? I said yes. She said in their system it does not show properly updated and I should go to the immigration center I gave my FP2 earlier this Saturday and tell them to retake my FP2 as asked by the IO.

Should I just go w/o FP letter ? Will the retake it? What do you guys think of the above conversation?

This is now getting frustrating.

Thanks

i would suggest calling TSC again speak to another IO.....also do make info pass appointment and speak to IO @ field office.

just go to local support office with old FP notice.... they don't care much, as long as you have old notice.....

may be better go to first in the morning as there won't be much rush.... and they can accomodate you into the queue for FP.

I have just called again

I am on hold to talk to the IO.
Hope I get the different one to talk to.

Do they have only one person same person on a particular day?

CAlled TSC again

Now some different IO told me my name check is pending and my second FP2 is good and cleared so no need to worry.

Npt sure who should I believe. I have taken info. pass appointment in the mean time.

Thanks