Bhola2004

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,
Please advice on this:

On May 10, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or
information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional
material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is
required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I am a NIW filer. Friends with experinece please guess what it could be?? I will post details as soon as possible.

Bhola 2004

Bhola2004 said:
Dear Friends,
Please advice on this:

On May 10, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or
information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional
material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is
required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I am a NIW filer. Friends with experinece please guess what it could be?? I will post details as soon as possible.

Bhola 2004

Hi Bhola2004,

Bascially asking why it is national interest and why you want to waive labor cetification.

BTW, which center you filed NIW? Could you please share the officer code on your RFE letter?

At least they processed your case.

Most likely it is about the third prong.
Prepare several more reference letters and other evidence if you have,
you case will be OK.

I not yet received the REF letter. This was an e-mail notice from INS. Please give me inputs so that I can plan ahead. Thank you for your co-operation.

My service center was NSC and I only filed I-140.

thanks,
bhola2004

Bhola2004 said:
I not yet received the REF letter. This was an e-mail notice from INS. Please give me inputs so that I can plan ahead. Thank you for your co-operation.

My service center was NSC and I only filed I-140.

thanks,
bhola2004

Just wait until you get the letter from the USCIS. You can only collect the best evidences if you know what they want.

REF received

Details REF: Don't know how to address this
Please provide inputs. Don't know it's possible or not.

The evidence initially submitted does not satisfactorily demonstrate the alien’s eligibility for the benefit requested:

1. Other than research grant, travel grant, scholarships, provide evidence of significant awards that the alien has received as a result of his individual efforts, i.e Nobel Prize, Burger etc…..bla bla bla…..

2. Testimonials describe the alien’s work/contribution as important, invaluable and significant. Please provide evidence of the formal recognition that he has received for his monumental research.

3. If, applicable, identify the requirements that must be met for an individual to qualify for membership in EACH of the professional organizations of which the beneficiary is currently a member. The organization’s charters must be submitted to substantiate membership criteria, selection procedures and associated dues, if applicable.
ALSO, the documentation submitted must identify the various levels of membership within the organization i.e diplomat, associate….

4. Provide additional evidence, from individuals outside the alien’s prior and immediate circle of colleagues and acquaintances, which validates the alien’s individual contributions and ability as being original and exceptional.
The service is especially interested in seeing articles from professional journals that specifically talk about the alien and significance of his career discoveries.

5. As applicable provide evidence for topic/speaker selection criteria for each of the prestigious speaking engagements. Also, identify whether he was a keynote speaker or invited speaker.

6. Submit evidence which clearly demonstrates that the alien is one of the foremost leading authorities within his field and that his personal performance has/will SUBSTANTIALLY influence, above and beyond that any of other researcher.

7. If applicable present evidence that the alien’s associated patents have been broadly commercialize….

8. You might specify what consequences would occur if the alien were unable to continue his/her participation in the research activity (Substantiate all claims with supportive documentation)….

9. How would/has the alien’s participation in the program or activity have/had greater impact than others in the field? Would the alien’s absence standstill or negatively impact the US economy? Claims should be substantiate with…/

10. Submit a letter that specify how the alien intends to continue to serve and work in the area that is claimed to be in the national interest.

In closing, you must establish, in some capacity, your ability to serve the national interest to a substantially greater extent than the majority of your colleagues……..

I am Ph.D: submitted 8 articles (6 first authors), 8 independent letters, 1 invited talk, few citations, few reviews from journals and NSF, members of three society ( 2 elected), over 4 years post doc experience...
I don't know what they want.

Blola2004
:confused:

Bhola2004 said:
Details REF: Don't know how to address this
Please provide inputs. Don't know it's possible or not.

The evidence initially submitted does not satisfactorily demonstrate the alien’s eligibility for the benefit requested:

1. Other than research grant, travel grant, scholarships, provide evidence of significant awards that the alien has received as a result of his individual efforts, i.e Nobel Prize, Burger etc…..bla bla bla…..

2. Testimonials describe the alien’s work/contribution as important, invaluable and significant. Please provide evidence of the formal recognition that he has received for his monumental research.

3. If, applicable, identify the requirements that must be met for an individual to qualify for membership in EACH of the professional organizations of which the beneficiary is currently a member. The organization’s charters must be submitted to substantiate membership criteria, selection procedures and associated dues, if applicable.
ALSO, the documentation submitted must identify the various levels of membership within the organization i.e diplomat, associate….

4. Provide additional evidence, from individuals outside the alien’s prior and immediate circle of colleagues and acquaintances, which validates the alien’s individual contributions and ability as being original and exceptional.
The service is especially interested in seeing articles from professional journals that specifically talk about the alien and significance of his career discoveries.

5. As applicable provide evidence for topic/speaker selection criteria for each of the prestigious speaking engagements. Also, identify whether he was a keynote speaker or invited speaker.

6. Submit evidence which clearly demonstrates that the alien is one of the foremost leading authorities within his field and that his personal performance has/will SUBSTANTIALLY influence, above and beyond that any of other researcher.

7. If applicable present evidence that the alien’s associated patents have been broadly commercialize….

8. You might specify what consequences would occur if the alien were unable to continue his/her participation in the research activity (Substantiate all claims with supportive documentation)….

9. How would/has the alien’s participation in the program or activity have/had greater impact than others in the field? Would the alien’s absence standstill or negatively impact the US economy? Claims should be substantiate with…/

10. Submit a letter that specify how the alien intends to continue to serve and work in the area that is claimed to be in the national interest.

In closing, you must establish, in some capacity, your ability to serve the national interest to a substantially greater extent than the majority of your colleagues……..

I am Ph.D: submitted 8 articles (6 first authors), 8 independent letters, 1 invited talk, few citations, few reviews from journals and NSF, members of three society ( 2 elected), over 4 years post doc experience...
I don't know what they want.

Blola2004
:confused:

Could you share the officer code? It should locate at the very end of RFE letter, below the signature, like NSC/.../...

help/suggession needed

Hello all,

I need more suggession/help for the REF. Please give your inputs/experiences.

Thanks in advance.
Bhola

Bhola2004 said:
Graduation 2003,

why you need that? Is there any reason?

bhola

There is a thread in this forum to track the officer code for RFE. Some officers process RFE fast, for example, approve your case 2 days after they receive your response to RFE. But some are very slow, even no LUD changed for a couple of month after they got your response. Therefore, from the code, you may have an idea, who will be working on your RFE, and when your case might be approved.

Why I don't have any signature on my NIW RFE?

and I could not find the officer code either. mine is from VSC. is that normal?

Thanks for any response.

graduation2003 said:
There is a thread in this forum to track the officer code for RFE. Some officers process RFE fast, for example, approve your case 2 days after they receive your response to RFE. But some are very slow, even no LUD changed for a couple of month after they got your response. Therefore, from the code, you may have an idea, who will be working on your RFE, and when your case might be approved.