Please advice change in LUD

glrao

Registered Users (C)
I did my FP on 08/24 .. myself and spouse...I noticed my LUD changed twice... It was changed on AUG 30 indicating that FP results were received on AUG 28..blah...Today it changed again stating AUG 30 we received FP results etc... Does anybody know what is happending. Thx

it happend to me also , the first LUD change was on 8/07 and second was on 8/8

on 08/30 they changed my LUD , while updating my application , again they change today ie on 8/31 ,. they message is same.. I am confident my case is approved because i have rec'd same info from my local congressman office

I also took infopass appointment for sep 10, expecting the approval letter by that date

This is amazing... same thing happend to my case too.

LUD changed from 08/23/2004 to 8/30/2004 and today it is again changed to 8/31/2004.....

i thought "may be my finger print not good... they will ask again"... but after reading your msg..

this leads us to something new... let us wait and see.

thanks for the info..

dash

My LUD changed after the 2nd FP but the message remains teh same after the first FP. Di dit happen to any one and if so what was the follow up action.

My 485 LUD is also updated first to Aug 20th (the same day i got a RFE on my 2nd EAD ) and today its updated to Aug 30th ...

Let me see how lucky i am :) ...