Pleasant Infopass Experience

dancininthedark

Registered Users (C)
Guys
I had an Infopass appointment today. Looks like they were just waiting for me :p it was totally empty.

The imm officer was very nice and I initiated small talk with him to become friendly. He gave me all the information that he could see. and told me the following for our cases

1. Background checks/Name checks and FP were completed in August 2006
2. Case has been preadjudicated and it appears that it is waiting for a visa number so that they can make a decision.

So Please do not get disheartened and keep doing the Infopass. If you get a nice officer then you will get all the information.

My PD is Dec 2002, I140 approved in June 2005 and I485 filed in Sept 2004

Hope the above info helps.

how come?

How come, When I went there (Detroit), She simply saw the online status message (what we used to check at online) and saying that my security clearance is pending. And she gave me a fact sheet, asked me to read it. She said that she dosen't have any other info.

Guys
I had an Infopass appointment today. Looks like they were just waiting for me :p it was totally empty.

The imm officer was very nice and I initiated small talk with him to become friendly. He gave me all the information that he could see. and told me the following for our cases

2. Case has been preadjudicated and it appears that it is waiting for a visa number so that they can make a decision.

So Please do not get disheartened and keep doing the Infopass. If you get a nice officer then you will get all the information.

Guys

dancininthedark, which city are you in...

dancininthedark, are you EB2 or EB3, my dates are kinda same as yours. i am EB3/India, not sure if they preadjudicated my case. thanks.