Plastic urgent question

Plastic98

I am awaiting my plastic card and received the following notice. Has any body else receive this notice please advise.

On March 24, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear within 30 days for ADIT processing, in which we will record your signature and fingerprints for further processing. The notice also gave the location and times where this processing would be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

thanks

Originally posted by Plastic98
I am awaiting my plastic card and received the following notice. Has any body else receive this notice please advise.

On March 24, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear within 30 days for ADIT processing, in which we will record your signature and fingerprints for further processing. The notice also gave the location and times where this processing would be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

thanks

Looks like your application for card production was lost/misplaced/never created. You can do so by walking into any BCIS office with this notice. Also carry your passport ( I guess you have the temporary I-551 stamp) and the I-485 approval notice.

Hello Plastic

Did you visit to the INS? What papers did you take there?
Did they ask any questions?
What is the status of your green card?
Please reply me soon. I'm also in the same situation.
Regards and thanks in advance.
Sunita
sunitakk@netscape.net

second signature for plasticard

5/14

THE SERVICE CENTER REQUESTED ME TO RENEW FORM I-89 SIGNATURE AGAIN AT THE LOCAL OFFICE WHICH I DID ON NOVEMBER 2002, IN 30 DAYS.

BUT, MARCH 2003, I MOVED TO ANOTHER STATE UNDER DIFFERENT SERVICE CENTER.

IN THIS SITUATION, CAN I RENEW FORM I-89 AT THE LOCAL OFFICE WHICH COVERS MY CURRENT LIVING PLACE, WITHOUT GOING THE FORMER LOCAL OFFICE? THIS NEW LOCAL OFFICE IS UNDER DIFFERENT SERVICE CENTER.

YOUR EXPERIENCE WILL BE VERY HELPFUL TO ME. I ONLY HAVE 1 DAYS TO DECIDE. BY MYSELF I COULDN'T GET AN ANSWER.

THANKS A LOT.

MASON
freecountry1620@hotmail.com

Hello guys,
Yes I went back and resigned the paperwork. No questions were asked.

Still waiting for the plastic card

Hi Plastic

Hello Plastic98,
When did you go for your ADIT processing for FingurePrinting and Signature?

Did your online message changed?

did your online message changed after you appeared for adit processing (fingure print and/or signature)?