Plastic card

rustik

Registered Users (C)
My Permanent Resident status was approved on April 27. No GC so far... Has anyone ever expirienced such a long delay? Is my status in jeopardy?
On the other hand they wrote in welcome notice that I might be asked to be taken biometrics once again. I assume that means they don't know if they have my BIO 3 on file. What do you think? :confused:

you were approved in nebraska( NSC) or texas(TSC) or other place ? Where your letter come from?

It came from Nebraska
i was reading about your case and i went to your first post and you wrote:
(My case has been transferred from Nabraska to Missouri Service Center. The letter has been sent to me stating that the "Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Case now in Missouri SErvice center")

MAYBE cause your case was transferred between nebraska to missouri and then to nebraska they did not get the information about your fingerprint
my best advice call or write as soon as you can and get answer from the service center cause is very strange
did you GEt an update beside your welcome notice about your card?
like this one
: Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered?

MY best wishes DON'T get stress