Plastic Card Tracker

Can someone tell me which service center actually issues the plastic card, the one where you live and went for PP stamp, or the one where the I-485 was approved. In my case, I filed my I-485 in TX, it was then transferred to VT, and approved there. I went to Charlotte, NC for PP stamp and I-89 (for plastic card processing). So is it gonna be TX or VT who will do actual plastic?
Any ideas?

Just fot stamped at OKC BCIS on April 13 2004.
Was told about some 16 days/weeks backlog on card...Will update online case status

Last edited by a moderator:
Toolongawait,

Did your mesasge look anythign like the following ?
My message changed to this a week after stamping ?
I'm not sure if this is related to the plastica card or not.
Thanks

On April xx, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Here is my current message

On April 15, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

My message never changed to what you indicated.

Originally posted by gc3003
Toolongawait,

Did your mesasge look anythign like the following ?
My message changed to this a week after stamping ?
I'm not sure if this is related to the plastica card or not.
Thanks

On April xx, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Hello All

My passport got stamped on 03/19/04 in Atlanta and until today the status reamains the same "Approved on 03/11/04 ....".

Did any one who got stamped in Atlanta in March time frame got their cards ?

Thanks for the info.

-Why-R

Feb 10th Stamped

Why-R2 ,

Don't sweat it man, I'm still waiting for the plastic.

Stamped Feb 10th 2004.

Still same message .... approved on ....blah .....blah ...blah .....
:eek:

We have a saying ....how shall I put it in english .......

the elephant has passed..... the tail is remaining.......(its better in Hindi) meaning..... the biggest hurdle is over ..... the last small detail still remains .... which also is the most irritating !!

TSC Does not want you to forget them..... this is their way of saying.....they're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkkk....................
!!!!!!!
:D :D

latest update

update info for me (c++), PiPadma, sanch and imnao buddy, just keep Mad Par boy's great job going.

bajis boy: still in that chair or do something else? :p drop us a line when you get your plastic card

Toolongawait boy: i just got mine at saturday lunch time, check your mailbox, becasue we got exactly same PPS, COD and CMD.

good luck to you all :D

Last edited by a moderator:
6-12 months

I just had my passport stamped today at the Atlanta INS. They told me that the card will arrive in 6 to 12 months. Is it true that I will wait that long to receive the card?

Plastic Card Tracker Ver. 04-20-2004

add MaybeSoon, dwatlanta, tr22, saimural and gcard2004.

dwatlanta: when i got stamped, i was told "6-12 months", but you look at the xls file attached, basically it takes 2 to 3 weeks to have new card, including atlanta area. on ins website, old card replacement still needs 15 months!!

hope all you can get the plastic card soon ;)

Hello, I have received his plastic card when I came back on April 15 from vacation. The status on March 31 was still "Approved..." and now it says "card was mailed on April 6 ...". Anybody who is gonna update the excel sheet please update "cxqiu" status. Thanks.

card ordered

So far the web status didn't show that 485 was approved, changed yesterday to "your card was ordered and mailed when ready". The old message was "resumed processing the case after fingerprint blah.. blah...".

485 ND Jan 11 2002
485 AD Apr 06 2004
485 passport stamped Apr 13 2004 ( dallas office )
485 card ordered Apr 20 2004
EB2, RIR, no RFE

Thank you cplusplus for adding me in the spreadsheet.

I got my stamping done on 04/20/2004.

Could someone pls. post if and when the online status would be changed to "..... card ordered..." ?

Would the stamping info. be communicated back to TSC from where the online status gets updated ? -OR- how does it work ?

Thanks,
gc_ckr

Transferred case

Please add my details.

ND : 09/01
FP : 01/03
Trans.Dt : 02/03/04
Inter.Dt : 03/24/04

Myself:
Appr. Dt : 03/24/04
Stamp.Dt : 03/24/04
Card OD : 04/07/04