Plastic Card Tracker

Stamping Photos

Can someone help me on the Photo Requirement for Stamping I-551 GC on Passport. Do you have to take the side facing Photos like the one which we use in EAD and AP or the Photo should be facing front like the one in Passports. You reply appreciated.

Thanks

Received Cards

EB2 with the same employer all along for 7 years
PD late 1997/early 1998
I140 approved July 2001
I485 RD 7/01
I485 ND 9/01
FP 4/03
Approval date 3/04/04
Stamped date 3/17/04
Card ordered date 4/2/04
Card mailed date 4/6/04
Card received date 4/8/04- self, 4/9/04
End of GC saga I guess.

how long

Do you know how long it will take from the card is ordered to card is mailed?
Thanks!

to bajis boy

wooo! bagis, TODAY your plastic card is on the way, tsc makes card in tx, maybe just miles to your home, so tomorrow morning you should sit beside the mailbox in nice chair with sweet tea, then wait that great moment comes :p

Hi cplusplus - I have heard (but not entirely sure though) that the cards are made in Arlington, TX ... which is on the way to my home from office! I could save TSC $0.74 and pick them up!! Wonder if TSC is interested in saving money ... :)

congratulations Bajis

You and your family deserve it. Our cards were mailed from Corbin,KY and Nebraska. You should get your cards in 48 hours.

I did not check the status yesterday, but suprisingly got our cards in mailbox when we got home. Then I went to web site and it said:
On April 12, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address.

It seems to me the card order and mail were done in one progress, because i did not see any status change (approved) until yesterday.

RD 6/01
ND 7/01
REF 2/11/04
REF ACK 2/26/04
AD 3/23/04
Stamp:3/29/04
card recved 4/13/04

Last edited by a moderator:
stamping experience at dallas

stamped passport at dallas yesterday. Details below:

485 ND Jan 11 2002
485 AD Apr 06 2004
485 passport stamped Apr 13 2004
EB2, RIR, no RFE

officer collected all EAD cards, advance parole documents, I-94 cards, verified texas driver's licence. no other questions asked. reached around 9 am and done by 12 noon. She mentioned that plastic card would take 12 to 18 months from request day. Hope I get them with in few weeks like others updated in this forum.

web-site message for plastic card

After I got my passport stamped a week ago, I see the following
message on the web-site regarding my 485 case #.

On April xx, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Can someone explain how this relates to my actual plastic card ?
Thanks in advance