Plastic Card Still Not received. POE JFK DOE-April 3rd 2001. Any body in the same boat.

rajeshamara

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
As the subject describes, Still I am waiting for my plastic card.
CP - Chennai,
POE - JFK
DOE - 4/3/2001.
I was wondering if any body is in the same boat.
I am tired of calling TSC. Because i always get the engage sound. Is there a way to check on whats going on with my case. I saw all these people getting their green cards in less than 2-3 months. I am kind of getting worried. Any pointers will be appreciated.
thanks
rajesh

Did you receive any letter from TSC?

If you have not received any letter call TSC and find out the status. You need to have your A# while calling. Tel No is 214 381 1423. If you have received a case number you can check the status.

MY POE was JFK and last week I received a letter from TSC giving me the case number. POE date was 11/26/01 and card was ordered on 12/11/01.

Waiting for plastic from TSC too

I got my passsport stamped in New Orleans end of April 2001. We moved to Canada on a 12 month contract in August with re-entry permit applied for. Our Mail is forwarded through the postal service. Still no cards. I am trying to find out how to contact the TSC.

No Title

Hi,
I had my POE at JFK airport after CP on 6 October. Since I didn\'t hear back from TSC, I called them this morning. After repetitive dialling I got the number at 8:30AM EST. Till 9AM I just hang around there as operators can be reached at 9AM EST. Believe me I was on hold for 60 mts. Then a friendly IIO came. I gave her my A# and after verifying my name and address she said that my photo is missing in the file. She said a letter was mailed to me on 8 Nov which I didn\'t receive. She asked me to go to Newark INS tomorrow and fill out a new I89 form with 2 ADIT photos.
Now my question is has anybody dealt with Newark INS. Since I\'m going without appt. how should I go - any experiences pls. post.

No Title

I called TSC today. Luckily i got in about 10 minutes but i had to wait about 1hr 45 minutes till an IIO came. She checked my record and said that the photos were missing or damaged. She said she is going to send me a letter and asked me to take it to the local INS. When I told that I moved from Chicago to Edison, NJ she changed my address on the phone(I some how feel lucky for that). She gave me my SRC # when I asked for that.
Finally she told me it might take about 3 months to get the plastic card after I submit the new photos.
I hope there should not any more problem.

rajesh

filing I89

As I didn\'t hear from TSC either way regarding my plastc card I called TSC yesterday. They said they miss the photo on the file and asked me to go to Newark INS to fill a new INS form.This morning I went to Newark INS at 6AM and could finally meet with a rep at 9:30AM.
She said that I have to file I90 too along with I89 (with fee of course) and said that I can do that only on Feb 5 by giving an appt that day. My question is is it really needed to file I90 and i89 only by appointment and not by walk in. I dont want to waste another 6 weeks for this. Have anybody done this filing I89/i90 from Newark INS by walkin. Also since I did CP plastc card is produced by TSC. But isn\'t filing I90 from Newark will be for VSC. Then how is it transferred to TSC. Also what is the time estimate to get plastc after submitting new I89/I90 and do we get a new case number for tracking for this filing.
Thanks

WHY TSC ???

Guys,

Can someone clarify me that why have you guys mentioned TSC here for plastic after CP ?
Does TSC handels all the cases or TSC processed your 140 ?
My 140 was processed by Vermont, should I also call TSC to find the status of my card ?
Thanks
Aish

No Title

I think the Plastic card for the all the CP\'s are done through TSC. Again i might be wrong. I specifically said TSC because, my wife\'s plastic card came form TSC. I naturally assumed mine will be done through the same.

rajesh