Plastic card status

virudhun

Registered Users (C)
A week ago I checked the INS recorded message. It said "Processing for your alien registration card/green card has been completed. Your INS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready".

Do you have any idea what it means? Does it mean my card is ready?

How long will it take to get the card in hand?

Share your input and experience.

Thanks,
Virudhun

what INS center did you apply!

Hi Virudhun, which center do you belong to?
The message seems something new that I never heard from anyone. But, if your case was already approved, then, it means that your card will be mailed soon. Good Luck!
Please post the details of your case and center. Thanks!
By the way, what tel. no. did you call to check the status?
Did you use A# or SRS#? to check the status - pl. post it. Thanks!

No Title

This message means CSC processing centre has received all you paperwork that you submitted during the passport stamp at the local INS. Now they will forward all this documents to the plastic card processing/printing centre. Once your caed is ready , the message will change again to something like your card is ready and mailed on xx/xx/xx date.
Hope this helps.

No Title

Thanks.

Here is the details about my case:

1. GC - Passport Stamping was done in April 2000
2. Service Center - California

Thanks,
- Virudhun

your FP "B" accepted, your case is resumed

stamped on 5-14-01 (CSC); 1-3-02 message change to "Processing for your alien registration card/green card has been completed. Your INS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready". today the message change to "your FP "B" is accepted, your case is resumed";
for my son case, on 08-23-01, messagechange to " "Processing for your alien registration card/green card has been completed. Your INS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready". still waiting!!!

Message order

Normally once the case is approved the message will be...
YOUR CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED ON SO AND SO DATE BLAH BLAH BLAH...

The next message after the case is approved will be (in may case it was 3 months after my PP stamping)..
PROCESSING FOR YOUR ALIEN REGISTRATION CARD OR GREEN CARD HAS BEEN COMPLETED. YOUR CARD WILL BE MAILED AS SOON AS IT IS READY..
Mine was CSC and it\'s been like more than 5 weeks and still waiting for the last and final message (given below)
The next message will be ...

YOUR CARD HAS BEEN ORDERED ON SO AND SO DAY...
This will be the final message and after this within 4 weeks u\'ll get ur card...

Unusual message

My passport was stamped after interview at SFO on 11/7/01. This is an EB1 case. In Dec. the AVM message said. " We have received your apapers and this will take 999 days etc. etc. Yesteday, I checked the AVM at CSC. The message changed to " ON Jan 11th. after approving this case we ordered you a new card, it takes between 975 to 999 days. We will mail the card when it is ready."

Is this normal, if so when can I expect the card.

No Title

Same message for me too.
PP stamped at San Jose on August 13th.
Did anyone try calling INS to check why its taking that long and when should we expect the card ?

No Title

Hi Debo_nair,
        Mine also is from CSC. I just got my passport stamped. How do I check for these messages. Do I use the CSC number & same I-485 WAC number??? Thanks in advance

Plastic card - where to call?

Where does on call to find out the status of the plastic card?
What info do u need? Is A# enough? My 485 was approved at NSC. Thanks.

Plastic Card from CSC

Arcinfo:

Did you get your card? I also heard same message with date of Jan 19th. Appreciate your help.