Plastic card recieved

Ooty

Registered Users (C)
I recieved the plastic card today in the mail. The online message said it was posted on the 16th. However my wife didn't get her's yet, it may come tomorrow or in a couple of days since her online messaged said it was posted on the 17th.

So it has taken about 2 weeks to get the cards after we went for stamping the passports on March 4th. The I-485's were approved on February 25th.

The reason

is

Service Center knows what you both quarelled and so they want to send your wife's little late.......... so that you dont quarrel any more.

Just kidding ........ she will get it..... No more quarrel though.

I am glad that you got the card.

I guess you have to wait a couple days to open a bottle of Champagne to celebrate -- I did so tonight sicnce we got the cards today! All of us!

Hold on a minute man, you will open your bottle real soon!

it happens..the website said they mailed our cards on 9th..but the mail actually shows a date of 19th..surprisingly..it was mailed on 19th at Corbin,KY and I received it the same day in houston,tx..seems odd or REAL PERFECT USPS..:)

she should get it real soon..goodluck

Madhav

Congratulations Ooty. I guess you went to the office on 8101 Stemmons for stamping. I have also noticed that you got your approvals on Feb. 25th. I'm from Dallas too. And mine got approved on the same day of yours but went for stamping 1 week later (March 11). Does your on line message changed to anything else before saying the card was mailed? Thanks.

Yes message changed

cxqiu,

The online message changed twice.

First it said something like "After approving your I-485 application to adjust status to permanent residence your card has been ordered"

Then it said "On March 16, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.