Plastic Card Received at New Address

485nh

Registered Users (C)
Message changed to "Card Ordered" for myself and spouse on 15th Sept 2003. Passport stamped on 03rd July at Boston MA

After Passport stamping we moved to a new house. Filed AR-11 for both of us. Called the 1-800 number and updated our address. When I changed my address the IIO asked about any dependents. I gave my spouse's name. She said that is enough and they will have all the other info. 20-25 days after calling VSC we received a confirmation from VSC that the address had been updated in their records.

One more interesting info. The envelope which had the new Plastic card had my new address and the Vermont INS Address. Nowhere on the envelope could I see "INS" or "BCIS". Also there was NO instructions on the envelope not to forward it.

Received my card yesterday at my new address. Still waiting for spouse's card.
I feel that spouse card has been mailed to my old address and will be forwarded to me.

Congrats!
Did u see 'return service requested' on the envelope.

Originally posted by 485nh
Message changed to "Card Ordered" for myself and spouse on 15th Sept 2003. Passport stamped on 03rd July at Boston MA

After Passport stamping we moved to a new house. Filed AR-11 for both of us. Called the 1-800 number and updated our address. When I changed my address the IIO asked about any dependents. I gave my spouse's name. She said that is enough and they will have all the other info. 20-25 days after calling VSC we received a confirmation from VSC that the address had been updated in their records.

One more interesting info. The envelope which had the new Plastic card had my new address and the Vermont INS Address. Nowhere on the envelope could I see "INS" or "BCIS". Also there was NO instructions on the envelope not to forward it.

Received my card yesterday at my new address. Still waiting for spouse's card.
I feel that spouse card has been mailed to my old address and will be forwarded to me.

question ??

Hi,

Quick question.

Was your online status said 'not found' for last 2 weeks?. and if so does it show up correctly when the 'card was ordered'.

thanks

question ??

Hi,

Quick question.

Was your online status said 'not found' for last 2 weeks?. and if so does it show up correctly when the 'card was ordered'.

thanks

Greenkaagaj

Yes the status was "not found" for some time before it showed up as "Card Ordered"

sai-2367
There was NO'return service requested' on the envelope. I looked at it carefully as spouse Card has not arrived yet and I suspect they have sent it to old address