plastic card mailing TO i89 form address OR i485 Address

sank

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I did the PP stamping recently in Atlanta. But i took my lawyer i 485 Approval notice for stamping. i did not receive mine. few months ago i updated my address. it is not updated in INS file. i think they sent courtesy copy to my previous address.

When i fill up i 89 form during PP stamping, i gave my current address.

My Question is "Will card be mailed to address given on i89 form?? Or
my previous address in i 485 application file.

Thanks
sank

Good that you have your lawer!
Actually, you should have changed the address for that I-485 case by making a special request by phone or fax, and your copy would have been mailed to you.
Then, at GC stamping, they take the address from I-485 approval notice and also ask if you wish to change it.

Hi Dweller,
I called USCIS & spoke with immigration officer(option 1,1,5). They told my card will be sent to my new address. Also they said since it is sensative letter, they asked me to have my name(written in my small paper) in my post box otherwise post office will not deliver such kind of letter.

Thanks
sank

sank said:
They told my card will be sent to my new address. Also they said since it is sensative letter, they asked me to have my name(written in my small paper) in my post box otherwise post office will not deliver such kind of letter.

:confused: :confused: :confused: